Best fast food hamburger

Ahtong

Which franchise serve the best hamburger? Is it Madonna, Booger King, Cow Jr, Wettys, Moss or something else?

↡ Advertisement

swiss grill at coronation plaza is very good. my favorite in fact.

handburger is not bad.

the lamb burger at everything with fries is ok too.

mortons bar serves a very good burger... juicy and quite filling... but probably not very value for money [laugh]

handburger is not bad.

mortons bar serves a very good burger... juicy and quite filling... but probably not very value for money [laugh]

Wah rao. Can talk about peasant class hamburger? [:p]

walao...BK stnd drp alot alrdy compared to last time... smaller alrdy.

macs ar...not consistent. Sometime i go macs order double cheese burg they nber melt the cheese!!!!! spoil the apetite. But if i drive, i would bring home and then microwave myself instead of eating at the outlet at nite as i cant stand the burger w/o the metled cheese...

handburger is not bad.

the price also nt cheap. I recommend u more value for money one, go s.icc at the bukit part of the club. THe open restn serve good quality burgers for less than $12. Where else got restn svc, quality burger patty btr than carl jr and yet abt the same price plus the view of the greens while u enjoyr yr burger? haha

Turbocharged

Which franchise serve the best hamburger? Is it Madonna, Booger King, Cow Jr, Wettys, Moss or something else?

has to be cow jr lah, if cheaper will go for BK burgers

yes.. Whopper from BK had always been my fav... but their standard drop a lot...

till recently I tasted the QUARTER POUNDER from MAC

wow that's is good!!! The beef is very good beef, very well done... esp when you eat for lunch, it's value for money! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

the price also nt cheap. I recommend u more value for money one, go s.icc at the bukit part of the club. THe open restn serve good quality burgers for less than $12. Where else got restn svc, quality burger patty btr than carl jr and yet abt the same price plus the view of the greens while u enjoyr yr burger? haha

Where exactly is this place? [:/]

its worth it rite?? for the price vs quality of burger itself its worth the money. btw prince, morton's is fast food??

the burger is served quickly.

but i wouldn't call it fast food.

seriously best burger in singapore.

but 30+bucks for a burger isnt really value for money.

for that price i would expect some foie gras on my burger [laugh] [laugh]