VW Tiguan or Ford Kuga or new BMW X3

Taciturn

I havent seen the Kuga and i'm biased towards BMW so i pick the X3.

if X5, ML350 or Cayenne, which one will you choose?

X5

the previous one,... if its new X3 i'd pick X3... if it's old one.... i'd rather go for XC60

X3 and Tiguan diff class lah... it should be X1.

X3 will be the 2nd fasted SUV after Cayanne S.... base on what I had been reading. 0-100 5.7sec. [:p] Base on value for money, I think X3... [laugh]

X5

the previous one,... if its new X3 i'd pick X3... if it's old one.... i'd rather go for XC60

I choose ML bec of presence and cheaper than X5.

X3 and Tiguan diff class lah... it should be X1.

X3 will be the 2nd fasted SUV after Cayanne S.... base on what I had been reading. 0-100 5.7sec. [:p] Base on value for money, I think X3... [laugh]

X3 is not fast.

you read wrongly, bro.

or maybe they print wrongly

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I havent seen the Kuga and i'm biased towards BMW so i pick the X3.

if X5, ML350 or Cayenne, which one will you choose?

I will choose the X5 because of its driving dynamics.Cayenne is perhaps more popular among Tai-tais for its comfort and space.

I only like Merc SLS AMG or SL63 AMG but not its SUVs.Personal biase.

X1 is smaller than new X3.I will go for X3 if my budget permits as I do not need a 7-seater.I also am keen in the recently-launched 2.5T Kuga.It is a value for money purchase compared to the BMW compact SUVs.

Edited by Taciturn

he should be referring to the new x3 sdrive35 if im not wrong

yup, I think this is the only version coming since this is the first petrol ver. Seriously if they bring the NA 3.0, it will be waste of time... no body will buy. Also for spare parts management and servicing, PML will prefer to have 35i engines across all the SUV from X3-X6.

3.0T enuf to cream many cars on the road.... chip liao will fly.... stock confirm 5.7s for century sprint. 300bhp, 400NM torque. Power to wt ratio: 119KW/tonne....

Cayenne S is 5.2s. So if chip up the 35i, I think can go for drag race with Cayenne S at half the price. :D

yup, I think this is the only version coming since this is the first petrol ver. Seriously if they bring the NA 3.0, it will be waste of time... no body will buy. Also for spare parts management and servicing, PML will prefer to have 35i engines across all the SUV from X3-X6.

3.0T enuf to cream many cars on the road.... chip liao will fly.... stock confirm 5.7s for century sprint. 300bhp, 400NM torque. Power to wt ratio: 119KW/tonne....

Cayenne S is 5.2s. So if chip up the 35i, I think can go for drag race with Cayenne S at half the price. :D

I stand corrected.

But this X3 probably in the category of XC60 not to be compared with the likes of Cayenne.

Definitely a car to look out for. Steady lah BMW.

Neutral Newbie

u comparing 2 mass market make to a premium brand?

I know it is an unfair comparison.I am inclined towards compact BMW SUVs.X1 is a little too small for my liking.

My head said Kuga for its value for money buy while my heart leans towards X3.

Which would u choose?

I know it is an unfair comparison.I am inclined towards compact BMW SUVs.X1 is a little too small for my liking.

My head said Kuga for its value for money buy while my heart leans towards X3.

Which would u choose?

my personal opinion.

tiguan: looks too boring to me. Out.

So left X3 and Kuga. I absolutely dig the new x3 interior and exterior. The interior quality is SUPERB. (er... unless I didnt see the x5 by mistake during the BMW world recently) and the engine should be awesome, coupled with the 8 speed gearbox.

The kuga looks good. But when I tested the Fiesta and Focus, I found their seats too hard. Backachingly hard. And the kuga should be the same. As Clarkson says "Actually I’ve sat on comfier spikes".

conclusion: a beeemdubbleu for me. If I never know that XC60, Q5, RX350, CX7 and murano exists.

Edited by Alfisti168

Neutral Newbie

my personal opinion.

tiguan: looks too boring to me. Out.

So left X3 and Kuga. I absolutely dig the new x3 interior and exterior. The interior quality is SUPERB. (er... unless I didnt see the x5 by mistake during the BMW world recently) and the engine should be awesome, coupled with the 8 speed gearbox.

The kuga looks good. But when I tested the Fiesta and Focus, I found their seats too hard. Backachingly hard. And the kuga should be the same. As Clarkson says "Actually I

↡ Advertisement