Erection candy?

Superyandao

knn i tot from title that there is now a blue candy to replace the blue pill ... [:p]

I have the same thoughts as you when I see the title.. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I am 36 and my sex drive is dropping.....last time one day can cum three times now three day cum one time.....haizzzzzz sign of the times......thot your candy can help me........ [:(]

I am 36 and my sex drive is dropping.....last time one day can cum three times now three day cum one time.....haizzzzzz sign of the times......thot your candy can help me........ [:(]

Many S'poreans 3 weeks bang one time oso have not complain yet ok ...................

:D

What is black gold? :huh:

dun go for those funny drugs... do something natural... go n catch a bee... hold on the bee and sting it to your p*nis... confirm grow bigger, hardder and can maintain min 1/2 a day ... [laugh][laugh], best still, u are force to go in and out faster caused its damn itchy...

Edited by Tigershark1976

dun go for those funny drugs... do something natural... go n catch a bee... hold on the bee and sting it to your p*nis... confirm grow bigger, hardder and can maintain min 1/2 a day ... [laugh][laugh], best still, u are force to go in and out faster caused its damn itchy...

Talk like you tried before... ejaculate honey right?