Trip to Terengganu this December

VellfireS

Dear Bros / Sis,

Me and my family will be going on a holiday up north to Terengganu. Now planning the trip. I know it is a bit short-timed but since all insisted , I am again in the position to do the necessary arrangements.

So , dudes , I need your advice. A good hotel , attractions and all...

And is driving better or flying?

Thanks. .Hope to hear you guys soon :D

↡ Advertisement

monsoon period.. u shall re-consider...

Do not give up the trip if you are among the lucky people most of the time (odds in your favour). Driving allows you all to enjoy some scenery if you like outdoors. Especially detours for exploring facinations and the likes (I assume your car can cruise at 110km/h or faster). I doubt any faster to fly there as you would need to take cab here and there (I believe most people would drive there)

If you're into beaches, any decent resort along the east coast should do.

Rompin - try Summerset

Kuantan - Swiss Garden, Hyatt

Cherating - try Impiana, Legend

South Terengganu - Awana Kijal

Just enjoy the beach without going into the water, as it tends to be rough during this season.

Also, if it rains a lot, and you see a body of water covering the road, don't dash through it. Let other heavy vehicles pass through and you gauge if you car can make it through.

Dear Bros / Sis,

Me and my family will be going on a holiday up north to Terengganu. Now planning the trip. I know it is a bit short-timed but since all insisted , I am again in the position to do the necessary arrangements.

So , dudes , I need your advice. A good hotel , attractions and all...

And is driving better or flying?

Thanks. .Hope to hear you guys soon :D

Usually people tend to keep away from the costal area during December. It will be rainy and heavy wave most of the days and some deem year end as the non-peak season over there.

Regards,

Do not give up the trip if you are among the lucky people most of the time (odds in your favour). Driving allows you all to enjoy some scenery if you like outdoors. Especially detours for exploring facinations and the likes (I assume your car can cruise at 110km/h or faster). I doubt any faster to fly there as you would need to take cab here and there (I believe most people would drive there)

Usually at NS Highway , I will go at 150++ ... But since there is no direct HW to Terengannu , thats why was considering to fly.. Hmm.. Then , yeah. true.. Transport there would be difficult..

If you're into beaches, any decent resort along the east coast should do.

Rompin - try Summerset

Kuantan - Swiss Garden, Hyatt

Cherating - try Impiana, Legend

South Terengganu - Awana Kijal

Just enjoy the beach without going into the water, as it tends to be rough during this season.

Also, if it rains a lot, and you see a body of water covering the road, don't dash through it. Let other heavy vehicles pass through and you gauge if you car can make it through.

Oh.. Dear.. yeah.. thats one problem also.. Damn... Okayy... Any hotels?

Usually people tend to keep away from the costal area during December. It will be rainy and heavy wave most of the days and some deem year end as the non-peak season over there.

Regards,

Yeah. true.. haha... Damn.. Okay.. Then bro , what about Kelantan?

don't discount the monsoon advice. just be careful and don't panic easily...

there was once monsoon+high tide and the coastal roads end up submerged. i saw the sea where roads should be :wacko:

took balls and prayers to drive through,

Usually at NS Highway , I will go at 150++ ... But since there is no direct HW to Terengannu , thats why was considering to fly.. Hmm.. Then , yeah. true.. Transport there would be difficult..

I believe trunk road to Terengaanu also can drive at 150km/h if not raining/drizzling/wet. We drove slower only to enjoy the scenery.

don't discount the monsoon advice. just be careful and don't panic easily...

there was once monsoon+high tide and the coastal roads end up submerged. i saw the sea where roads should be :wacko:

took balls and prayers to drive through,

Lols.. Okay.. Sure.. Thanks bro..

I believe trunk road to Terengaanu also can drive at 150km/h if not raining/drizzling/wet. We drove slower only to enjoy the scenery.

Yeah.. True.. The scenery is quite nice.. I also heard.. Hmm.. Okay.. Bro , recommend me hotels please. Thanks. Budeget around 200SGD per night...