Thinking of buying MErc C180

Anshng

As above

I am looking to buy merc C class with the promo of paying b class price for C class. Did a check on second hand ones as well but they are all in the range of 120-130K when the new one is 139K. Hmmm it seems like it is a good deal to buy brand new? Feedback anyone?

↡ Advertisement

Coz i am not sure if it is really a good deal. The listed price is $150+K but from i know, there is a lot of room for overtrade etc. I rem recently bmw 318 also got very good overtrade and the effective price is $120k if i am not wrong? If so, Bmw is cheaper by 20k

Coz i am not sure if it is really a good deal. The listed price is $150+K but from i know, there is a lot of room for overtrade etc. I rem recently bmw 318 also got very good overtrade and the effective price is $120k if i am not wrong? If so, Bmw is cheaper by 20k

its a good price...go for it. 6mths ago, when COE was 42k, it was alr selling at 144k. wat do u thk? [:)]

i thk 318 they advert big big 2 weeks ago, it is stil 130k-ish...between the C and the 318, i thk the choice is pretty clear [laugh]

its a good price...go for it. 6mths ago, when COE was 42k, it was alr selling at 144k. wat do u thk? [:)]

i thk 318 they advert big big 2 weeks ago, it is stil 130k-ish...between the C and the 318, i thk the choice is pretty clear [laugh]

Hmm i am not sure if c180 is using or B category. it may be c180 but engine is <1600cc? Am i wrong?If that is the case, the COE now is $39K?

Hmm i am not sure if c180 is using or B category. it may be c180 but engine is <1600cc? Am i wrong?If that is the case, the COE now is $39K?

the current C180 is a 1.8l so its cat B. anyw u super sure its 139k? [:)]

should be 1.6L. Now the Merc model code don't go according to engine cap liao.

ya bro i know..from what i recall the 1.6 has been ditched...now wheres Cerano?? :D

Recent 318i going at $135k. If C180 going at $139, go buy it now....very good buy at this price.

That range of 318i are use for the Barclay Cup..however used for a week only.