Thinking of buying MErc C180

Anshng

Whatever...just get It before the auota cut.

Next year CNY can show off to relatives.

I always admire people who are able to afford luxury cars.

If i am capable eneough, i will get one star car too.

↡ Advertisement

ya bro i know..from what i recall the 1.6 has been ditched...now wheres Cerano?? :D

paiseh was in camp la [:p] now back liaos

from what i understand, it was from 1.8 kompressor to 1.6 kompressor BE then to 1.8 CGI but C&C replaced it with the 1.6kompressor again due to sales volume?

only $139k? :huh:

THEN STILL ASK US WHETHER CAN BUY?

toyota camry now approaching $130k btw.

Only a relative basis, i think it is a good buy but i am not in a rush and not sure if i am committing into a car with high COE..

Neutral Newbie

C&C only selling the C180 Kompressor now which is 1.6L. Price is $153888. No more selling the C180CGI. Anyway, the price diff between the C180CGI and the C200CGI is $15k so if they decide to bring back the C180CGI, it would cost ard $173888 given current COE price.

My advice is go for the CGI as its new technology, more powerful and fuel efficient. ^_^

paiseh was in camp la [:p] now back liaos

from what i understand, it was from 1.8 kompressor to 1.6 kompressor BE then to 1.8 CGI but C&C replaced it with the 1.6kompressor again due to sales volume?

ICT ah?? act as long as hp and torque remains the same, its all the more better to be 1.6 :D

Neutral Newbie

saw the promotion on straits times . book b class get upgrade to c180, maybe tts why its at $140k

Ppl, just came back from showroom with my friend. The price for C180K 1.6L BE is $153888, less $1k discount and $3k overtrade. Nett price is $149888. For those who might be interested!

Confirmed C&C is not bringing in the C180CGI anymore. That will be a rare car and will remained the only turbo-charged C180. [:p]

Ppl, just came back from showroom with my friend. The price for C180K 1.6L BE is $153888, less $1k discount and $3k overtrade. Nett price is $149888. For those who might be interested!

Confirmed C&C is not bringing in the C180CGI anymore. That will be a rare car and will remained the only turbo-charged C180. [:p]

faster buy la waiting for what [laugh]

any questions feel free to ask me

can get 138k...cash rebate involved. interest at 2.68%. [:)]

but of course there'll be hidden downsides to that...

price attractive but buy with caution and if you're pretty sure you'll drive it for quite long.

which i reckon most will cuz i find that its a pretty comfortable cruiser that can still provide decent driving pleasure.

engine and gearbox not really there but still enough IMO. anyway its a car meant to be wafted around in.

furthermore, the direct rivals ie A4 and 320 are priced so much higher, which still makes it a better buy now.

but of course there'll be hidden downsides to that...

price attractive but buy with caution and if you're pretty sure you'll drive it for quite long.

which i reckon most will cuz i find that its a pretty comfortable cruiser that can still provide decent driving pleasure.

engine and gearbox not really there but still enough IMO. anyway its a car meant to be wafted around in.

furthermore, the direct rivals ie A4 and 320 are priced so much higher, which still makes it a better buy now.

anyw here is more details for pple interested.

OMV 32k

Cat A COE

To buy at 138k, u need to get 90% loan at 2.68% and cash rebate would be 8% of the loan amount.

Cash rebate would be 8% of 137k loan (153k * 90%) = 11k.

153k list price less 1k discount less 3k trade in discount less 11k cash rebate => 138K.

i guess the only thing is this cash rebate has to paid back prorated for early redemptions.

and seriously C&C offers the highest trade in value [nod]

anyw here is more details for pple interested.

OMV 32k

Cat A COE

To buy at 138k, u need to get 90% loan at 2.68% and cash rebate would be 8% of the loan amount.

Cash rebate would be 8% of 137k loan (153k * 90%) = 11k.

153k list price less 1k discount less 3k trade in discount less 11k cash rebate => 138K.

i guess the only thing is this cash rebate has to paid back prorated for early redemptions.

and seriously C&C offers the highest trade in value [nod]

i see, the rebate's almost like the overtrade offer they had earlier. but dependent on loan amount. but then if wana enjoy this rebate but loan 90%??? phew!

the overtrade offer they gave early this year is more enticing cuz the rebate given is based on car price.

no wonder i hear some buyers being 'advised' to take loan. even just for a year though the buyer can pay full cash. and c&c offer with no penalty for early settlement. guess their tie ups with the relative finance company(s) is pretty good.

faster buy la waiting for what [laugh]

any questions feel free to ask me

Cool!..Is it a good car and value for money buy compared to a4. is250 and bmw?

IS getting resale better?

Is the c180 reliable?

↡ Advertisement