Dent removal

Tailgatepro

I bought one that is similar to the one you mentioned. The brand is "Holts" from Japan.

Can check online as they even have demo of how to use! (

)

I tried removing dents on my car using the above tool but the result was not as good as what the online demo suggested. [sweatdrop]

Btw I think it is better to go to one of those "Paintless Dent Removal" or some call it "PDR" to get it done professionally without having to sweat! Charges from $10 per dent (guideline pricing). Hope this helps! [wave]

Edited by Astonmartin

I bought one that is similar to the one you mentioned. The brand is "Holts" from Japan.

Can check online as they even have demo of how to use! (

)

I tried removing dents on my car using the above tool but the result was not as good as what the online demo suggested. [sweatdrop]

Btw I think it is better to go to one of those "Paintless Dent Removal" or some call it "PDR" to get it done professionally without having to sweat! Charges from $10 per dent (guideline pricing). Hope this helps! [wave]

omg why they use glue gun? so weird!

have u tried suction cup kind of dent removers?

You can get it from those supermarket or wet market but what I worry that it might damage the pain and make it worst den now. Any bro do willing try on your FC ?

dry ice version confirm didn't work, i think of buying this pop a dent. look like 1 guy already comment is not working.

maybe give up, but my car more then 10 dent, if $10 x 10 = $100

Neutral Newbie

There is a cheap and good way. Park your car under hot sun then use dry ice to rub on the dented surface in a circular motion. post-82243-1293899319_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement