Ferrari 458 Italia vs Audi RS6 Evotech

Blackseal

i think some of the comments on the video pretty much sums it up...

a modded car vs stock...

totally unfair

That's why must respect the 458 Italia....not only NA with "only" 562 bhp....but can still keep up with the "heavily modded" RS6

Neutral Newbie

family car against super car? Wrong comparing, they're quite different..

but no doubt the RS6 is the world's most powerful executive saloon (biturbo V10 engine with 580Bhp & 650Nm)

Well, just goes to go show you can get supercar beating performance at bargain prices! Not that the Audi is cheap...not by a long shot, but it would doubtless cost much less to buy and modify.

Neutral Newbie

That's why must respect the 458 Italia....not only NA with "only" 562 bhp....but can still keep up with the "heavily modded" RS6

i really respect the engine of 458 Italia...output 124 hp per liter in stock form !!!

Sorry, can you not post video of street racing? Its a genuine request, & I don't think this forum allow any discussion of street racing.

Sorry, can you not post video of street racing? Its a genuine request, & I don't think this forum allow any discussion of street racing.

Don't look or participate in any of my threads if you are not happy of feel offended...I am not promoting steet racing...I'm highlighting the real life real world performance of the cars being titled here...

Don't look or participate in any of my threads if you are not happy of feel offended...I am not promoting steet racing...I'm highlighting the real life real world performance of the cars being titled here...

Which happen to be a street race.

On a proper track or controlled environment, I don't think anyone have any issue. I don't feel offended, but I do feel what you post is irresponsible.

Any topics on street racing is banned from almost all reputable car forums, even those of performance cars, for a good reason.

I appreciate your effort in having topics that isn't about everyday complains & encounters on our roads (for a breathe of fresh air), I do really.

We all love comparision test, afterall we are car fans to even register here, whether we drive or not even legal age to drive, but street racing should not be discuss here. Thats my opinion.

If you have a proper comparsion test, I am happy to participate in the discussion, but this is not one of them.

No direct personally to you, but street racing in general.

cheers

Which happen to be a street race.

On a proper track or controlled environment, I don't think anyone have any issue. I don't feel offended, but I do feel what you post is irresponsible.

Any topics on street racing is banned from almost all reputable car forums, even those of performance cars, for a good reason.

I appreciate your effort in having topics that isn't about everyday complains & encounters on our roads (for a breathe of fresh air), I do really.

We all love comparision test, afterall we are car fans to even register here, whether we drive or not even legal age to drive, but street racing should not be discuss here. Thats my opinion.

If you have a proper comparsion test, I am happy to participate in the discussion, but this is not one of them.

No direct personally to you, but street racing in general.

cheers

Dude...I appreciate your feedback....But this is not SGP street racing postings...My posts so far are in comparison of different makes performance and their merits. I am not promoting street racing....Find me similar cars I've posted that's available on the track and I will appreciate your contributions anytime. I'm sure fellow readers here will agree. Again...pls don't get me wrong...I'm not against you...but I must highlight to you that I'm not promoting street racing....just the performance of the cars in question..

↡ Advertisement