Watched the movie... conclusion = Poor Script, good special effect. ^_^

Part 2 to be release in 2012... [;)]

Edited by Civic6656
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Watched the movie... conclusion = Poor Script, good special effect. ^_^

Part 2 to be release in 2012... [;)]

i heard it suck really bad, 1/5 from quite alot of people [:(]

I juz watched myself and i urge all who wanna watch it to switch off ur brains because nuthin makes sense. Damn good special effects tho'. Thats the only good thing about it.

Real s--t of a movie sia .... the movie poster said something about the NASA sending a signal to space then the aliens responded, biut the whole movie was crap .... even worse than War of Worlds . . .

Real s--t of a movie sia .... the movie poster said something about the NASA sending a signal to space then the aliens responded, biut the whole movie was crap .... even worse than War of Worlds . . .

And the movie duration is only about 1 1/2 hours! Maybe they ran out of budgets... :D

And the movie duration is only about 1 1/2 hours! Maybe they ran out of budgets... :D

1 1/2 hrs of movie? Nowadays hardly can find such movie liao!? [rolleyes]

The original movie only had a budget about 500K and Universal Picture saw it and decided to invest 10 million more... probably most of it went to special effect, not the screenwriter...

Watched the movie thinking it was another...not the best alien invasion movie to be sure, but quite alright lar! 3/5 at least lar.

The movie I wanted to watch quoted Hawking's warning to SETI (Search for Extra Terrrestial Intelligence), i.e. don't anyhow advertise our location in space to all and sundry in case we kenna invaded! In that movie, they had news telecasts explaining the reason for the invasion and what caused it. Skyline didn't have this part lei...maybe that part was cut off, maybe my brain's all jumbled up...

↡ Advertisement