New Audi A8L or S Class?

Stanley30949

There are things that are unique to the A8. There's Homelink that is like a remote for your motorized gates, and features that are one of a kind.

S-class also have

↡ Advertisement

appreciate your comments on both cars, A8L impressed me a lot. What do you think? thanks.

how about the porkie panaramera instead, rare and exotic

by losing share i mean the most common 7-series i've seen on the road is the 750Li, then 740Li and 730Li (hardly seen on the roads)....

S-Class on the other hand, mostly S300L.... then S350L (for the facelift model)..... hardly see any S500L, if any actually....

higher up the badge race, people rather get the 750Li rather than S500L.... there must be a reason ain't it???

There are things that are unique to the A8. There's Homelink that is like a remote for your motorized gates, and features that are one of a kind.

This is an very expensive option,& may not be suitable for system used in S'pore.

It depends. If you wanna show yourself a a towkay , then S Class. If you are still young , or rather, young at heart , and can afford it , then the A8L will do.

My option is the S Class. Nothing comes near it except the 7 in its class...

It depends. If you wanna show yourself a a towkay , then S Class. If you are still young , or rather, young at heart , and can afford it , then the A8L will do.

My option is the S Class. Nothing comes near it except the 7 in its class...

I'm young, but I will take the S class anytime. It gives the very classy and towkay looks, like a mini maybach.

honestly many of their technological innovations cant compare to the S-class's

lets talk about the much hyped routing by writing function. do you seriously want to write at a traffic light or would you rather utilise a super accurate and efficient voice control system that controls everything from your radio to your navigation

I'm young, but I will take the S class anytime. It gives the very classy and towkay looks, like a mini maybach.

Same here.. haha.. It is an marvellous German marque..

bros... i dunno if u all agree with me

but the latest 7 series look horrendous .....

yes it looks big...

but the kidney front looks damn ugly.

as compared to the S class.

bros... i dunno if u all agree with me

but the latest 7 series look horrendous .....

yes it looks big...

but the kidney front looks damn ugly.

as compared to the S class.

No, I do not agree. The new 7 Series looks imposing, masculine and has great road presence. The XJ is one sleek and gorgeous machine. A8 looks boring, and S Class is starting to age a bit now.

Just my 1.99cents

No, I do not agree. The new 7 Series looks imposing, masculine and has great road presence. The XJ is one sleek and gorgeous machine. A8 looks boring, and S Class is starting to age a bit now.

Just my 1.99cents

quite agree with you however the face-lift S-class looks new still

↡ Advertisement