Accident... Dunno suay or heng

Dj_spike

Was on the way back home in dad's car from office yest.... happened 2 traffic lights from destination(500-700m away)....

It started to rain heavily and the lights were green at a junction. Just as when my dad juz crossed the junction on the leftmost lane, a cyclist(kid) went full speed across the road and banged into the side mirror at the driver's side. Side window had a long crack. Slight dent at the driver's door and a bump at the rear fender.

My dad was crying aloud in the car when the bang came. My heart was thumping as i witnessed the whole thing as well... Car stopped 5m in front.

When i opened the door, a huge relief came to me when i saw the kid standing and trying to straighten his bicycle. [sweatdrop]

So we asked him if he was ok... he said it was ok except for a few scratches on his leg.... initially, he did not want to go hospital but his family came down one by one and insisted he go do a checkup so we sent him to cgh and waited till 10....

Before moving on to the hospital, I managed to consult a fren and made him sign a memo saying he was at fault. The kid was sorry for barging across like that. He was on his mp3 player and obviously did not look to his left. He said it started raining and he did not wanna his mp3 player(hp with no sim) to get wet. [shakehead]

Dunno this one is called heng or suay [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Was on the way back home in dad's car from office yest.... happened 2 traffic lights from destination(500-700m away)....

It started to rain heavily and the lights were green at a junction. Just as when my dad juz crossed the junction on the leftmost lane, a cyclist(kid) went full speed across the road and banged into the side mirror at the driver's side. Side window had a long crack. Slight dent at the driver's door and a bump at the rear fender.

My dad was crying aloud in the car when the bang came. My heart was thumping as i witnessed the whole thing as well... Car stopped 5m in front.

When i opened the door, a huge relief came to me when i saw the kid standing and trying to straighten his bicycle. [sweatdrop]

So we asked him if he was ok... he said it was ok except for a few scratches on his leg.... initially, he did not want to go hospital but his family came down one by one and insisted he go do a checkup so we sent him to cgh and waited till 10....

Before moving on to the hospital, I managed to consult a fren and made him sign a memo saying he was at fault. The kid was sorry for barging across like that. He was on his mp3 player and obviously did not look to his left. He said it started raining and he did not wanna his mp3 player(hp with no sim) to get wet. [shakehead]

Dunno this one is called heng or suay [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Still.. it's smart move to make him sign the memo.. at least his parents can't sue ur dad.. His parent should pay for ur dad's car damages.. Serious;y not ur dad's fault.. Did they offer to compensate?

Heng the kiddy is ok, suay is ur car kena for nothing. Can claim from him the damages?

How to claim? Kid family is on a lower income... 8 siblings altogether... No heart to claim lah :mellow:

For your infor...this type of memo to made yourself clear of blame...

Doesn't 'hold water' lah!...

You should understand that the fella is a kid....trying such tactic whether it was your fault or not....cannot be condone!

================================================================

Sinkie should understand..by now....and get rid of this mentality of 'resevering your rights first' in any blame worthy suituation!....doesn't mean you have this memo this or that memo , you can get out of blame!

(edited)

Still.. it's smart move to make him sign the memo.. at least his parents can't sue ur dad.. His parent should pay for ur dad's car damages.. Serious;y not ur dad's fault.. Did they offer to compensate?

Muz thank one of my MCf buddies here... he is pro [thumbsup]

Family is on the lower income with so many mouths to feed... how to be heartless sia.. [shakehead]

Kid is not really kid lah.. 20 yrs liowz... [laugh]

Edited by Dj_spike

How to claim? Kid family is on a lower income... 8 siblings altogether... No heart to claim lah :mellow:

Well, so u wana suck thumb n take all the expenses yourself?

-_-

Muz thank one of my MCf buddies here... he is pro [thumbsup]

Family is on the lower income with so many mouths to feed... how to be heartless sia.. [shakehead]

Kid is not really kid lah.. 20 yrs liowz... [laugh]

Hope he learn his lesson to ride safely..

Hope he learn his lesson to ride safely..

This is what i told him when he wanted to say sorry and shake my hand... juz a few seconds of getting wet is far better than barging across oncoming traffic [shakehead]

What can we do? LL suck thumb <_<

if tats ur decision, then i respect it.

Just take it as a lesson...

Be more careful ard...

esp cyclist, young child,etc

[:)]

if tats ur decision, then i respect it.

Just take it as a lesson...

Be more careful ard...

esp cyclist, young child,etc

[:)]

Well... i'm not the driver at that pt but i muz admit as vehicom, i did not see him as well... probably he dashed juz 1-2 sec b4 my dad crossed the junction [:(]

For your infor...this type of memo to made yourself clear of blame...

Doesn't 'hold water' lah!...

You should understand that the fella is a kid....trying such tactic whether it was your fault or not....cannot be condone!

================================================================

Sinkie should understand..by now....and get rid of this mentality of 'resevering your rights first' in any blame worthy suituation!....doesn't mean you have this memo this or that memo , you can get out of blame!

why don't you take your keyboard and shove it up where the sun doesn't shine instead of posting crap here?

Well... i'm not the driver at that pt but i muz admit as vehicom, i did not see him as well... probably he dashed juz 1-2 sec b4 my dad crossed the junction [:(]

today i also encounter a similar incident...

was about to move off...

then one young cyclist (like 10 years old)

suddenly just dashed off...i was wondering where he come from [confused]

knn....so short, i nvr even c... [hur]

lucky still in "P" mode...

why don't you take your keyboard and shove it up where the sun doesn't shine instead of posting crap here?

Dun bother... i did not even reply [laugh]

today i also encounter a similar incident...

was about to move off...

then one young cyclist (like 10 years old)

suddenly just dashed off...i was wondering where he come from [confused]

knn....so short, i nvr even c... [hur]

lucky still in "P" mode...

Yeah.. juz like that.. juz that u heng :D

↡ Advertisement