Si Ginna Bengs slashed 23-year-old in Yishun

Scion

Turbocharged

si ginna getting out of control liao... :ph34r:

Thu, Dec 09, 2010

AsiaOne

Three teenage suspects, aged 13, 15 and 18, have been arrested for slashing a 23-year-old-man at Block 362, Yishun Ring Road Thursday evening.

A police spokesman told AsiaOne the victim sustained injuries to his arms and legs and was taken to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital for treatment.

He was attacked by two youths on a motorcycle and later fled the scene, leaving a trail of blood from injuries to the head and arms.

The victim later sought help from a resident on the second floor.

Channel News Asia reported that he had told the resident someone had "chopped" his hand.

Police investigations are ongoing.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

The report is dated today, 9 Dec 10, Thur, and released in the morning. Therefore, how can the slashing have occured on Thur evening? The journalist can predict the future? Or are they refering to a slashing last Thur or some other past Thur evening?

The report is dated today, 9 Dec 10, Thur, and released in the morning. Therefore, how can the slashing have occured on Thur evening? The journalist can predict the future? Or are they refering to a slashing last Thur or some other past Thur evening?

[laugh][shakehead]

Edited by Csnewbie

Turbocharged

ha... i din notice it too... anyway think they just updated their report:

Three suspects, aged 13, 15 and 18, have been arrested for slashing a 23-year-old-man at Yishun Ring Road yesterday evening.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Wah luckily im out of these gina age grp, these gina only liek to slash ppl around their age grp.

no wor.. read the article again...

one of the si ginna is 13 year old only... the victim is 10 years older, at 23

i'm 30+.. will i be very lao kui if i kena bashed up by some 12-15 years old? :D

Edited by Scion

no wor.. read the article again...

one of the si ginna is 13 year old only... the victim is 10 years older, at 23

i'm 30+.. will i be very lao kui if i kena bashed up by some 12-15 years old? :D

Haha, bro, then 80years old ah gong kena bully by 12-15years old even more lao kui liao. [laugh]

Turbocharged

Haha, bro, then 80years old ah gong kena bully by 12-15years old even more lao kui liao. [laugh]

no lah... 80+ not physically strong enough to fight back mah...

12-15 can be my sons liao...

like kena bashed up by my sons [laugh]

no lah... 80+ not physically strong enough to fight back mah...

12-15 can be my sons liao...

like kena bashed up by my sons [laugh]

They take parang mah, also unfair, unless you wanna be like yip man. [laugh]

About time to update the law about wayward teens - maybe 12 yrs old will be tried as an adult and sentence to the same penalty as an adult eg caning, jail term and even death penalty. Why 12 yrs old? Finish mandatory Primary 6, so if they don't study some more, they are treated as adult when they commit crimes. No excuse for age.

They take parang mah, also unfair, unless you wanna be like yip man. [laugh]

it will happen today.

its a Minority Report released by SPF Precrime unit.

I think they mean the time before dawn of Thurs? Dumb reporters.

↡ Advertisement