Mitsubishi CNC to retrench sales force

Forte3737

So now is the time for them to sell as much cars are possible.

Who cares what happen after feb.

Promise car buyers super high value for their old cars.

Promise car buyers sport rims, free solar file, reverse camera, 7"lcd hifi, etc.

Grab as much sales as possible now!!!

Are you mocking their misery?

There are plenty of ppl who loose their job everyday what. Why target this specific group of ppl?

Because this specific group of ppl were backstabbed by the govt while they were honestly trying to make a living.. [:(]

Because this specific group of ppl were backstabbed by the govt while they were honestly trying to make a living.. [:(]

:D Come on lah. This is not their first day in this line of work. When times are good they make money, used car salesman swat flies. Now the tides have turn, they will have to do some other car related work to survive. You win some , you loose some. If everyday Sunday, everyone will want to become car salesman.

If you put it this way dan they shud thank the govt when the times are good.

Edited by Watwheels

i agree .. when times are good .. these ppl wont even take a look at u when u walked into the showroom. It happened to me .. and many of my friends. Now the table had turned, so why worry they out of job ? They make too much $$ during the good times liao... wont go hungry .. if no job .. ask gov for help lor ..

i agree .. when times are good .. these ppl wont even take a look at u when u walked into the showroom. It happened to me .. and many of my friends. Now the table had turned, so why worry they out of job ? They make too much $$ during the good times liao... wont go hungry .. if no job .. ask gov for help lor ..

If you are upset becos of this dan you shud learn what others do like ask a friend or in a forum like MCF to intro you the sales person they bought their car from. Dan you can avoid such awkward situations. You can't really blame them cos there are so many ppl who go to showroom just to browse around. You also won't feel comfortable if one of them keep stalking you around in the showroom and try to hard sell you every car you look at. Anyway you have to approach them to tell them your intention what. From there if they snob you dan it's not right and you can get all upset.

For me I only need their assistance when I decide to buy the car or I want a test drive. Whatever questions the answer can be found on brochures and online. Maybe first time buyers will need more help but dan you will have to open your mouth to ask for assistance first in order for ppl to help you. This applies anywhere, dun have to be during car viewing.

:D Come on lah. This is not their first day in this line of work. When times are good they make money, used car salesman swat flies. Now the tides have turn, they will have to do some other car related work to survive. You win some , you loose some. If everyday Sunday, everyone will want to become car salesman.

If you put it this way dan they shud thank the govt when the times are good.

Correct..y feel sorry for them? they shd feel sorry for us.. everyday 8 -5pm work like s--t or nite shift ..unlike them working hour flexible..

Haha, agree. I remember going into Mit showroom during the boom times and no salesperson wana attend to me at all. Maybe my dressing is too shabby. :D Maybe I should do a survey and try again this weekend. :ph34r:

If you are upset becos of this dan you shud learn what others do like ask a friend or in a forum like MCF to intro you the sales person they bought their car from. Dan you can avoid such awkward situations. You can't really blame them cos there are so many ppl who go to showroom just to browse around. You also won't feel comfortable if one of them keep stalking you around in the showroom and try to hard sell you every car you look at. Anyway you have to approach them to tell them your intention what. From there if they snob you dan it's not right and you can get all upset.

For me I only need their assistance when I decide to buy the car or I want a test drive. Whatever questions the answer can be found on brochures and online. Maybe first time buyers will need more help but dan you will have to open your mouth to ask for assistance first in order for ppl to help you. This applies anywhere, dun have to be during car viewing.

Yeah agree, but the attitude of the SE when they serve u do makes a diff too :)

Yes I agree with what u say, let me share the most TL incident happened to my friend and me on different occassion is, me and my wife walked in the showroom, not crowded .. i repeat .. NOT CROWDED, so after browsing abt 15min in the showroom, nobody came forward to ask abt our intention. Then i walked to information counter to ask for a brochure and pricelist .. guess what .. the information counter gal was paiseh .. so apologise for no one serving me .. so intro a SE to me .. Knn .. told him abt being keen on a particular model .. then guess what .. knn he handled me a brochure and priceless .. ask me go hme read thru and think call him when i ready to commit, without even intro the car to me or ask me if i wanna hve a test drive .. !! Then walk back to their table carry on their joking session with other SE. Maybe i very petty .. but these ppl in service industry lei .. knn f--k up attitude.. many enough $$ liao .. no need extra orders.

But there is once i went to another showroom i met a very nice SE.. old man .. very patient.. and he know we werent keen on buying cars.. just to test drive for fun. despite showroon reasonably crowded. I remembered he told me .."I dun care if you come here test drive for fun or seriously looking for cars. As long as u walked in .. u are a potiental customer, u may not buy today .. but one day u decided .. u will call me up." He offered to let us test drive all the cars avail in the showroom, explained the features on the cars.. give his comments on comparison with other make. Seriously very patient man. This is what i called rite attitude.

But talking abt CnC .. I nvr meet any good SE from Kia and Mit, but met a very nice MB SE. There was once i sent my sis Mit to Pandan for servicing. So while waiting for the car .. nothing to do .. so went to MB showroom. The showroom was empty cos was wkday am, Then this SE came up to me and he was the only SE that am and ask me if i keen on any MB model, i explained to him i nothing to do .. so browsing in the showroom furthermore .. cant afford the cheapest MB also. Same theory again... he replied.. "Nvr mind see and touch is free.. maybe next time i stuck it big .. i can afford a MB" then i will think of him.. Then he go ask the auntie to make coffee and give me some snacks and he goes on explaining the features of the S class to me, we talked for 2-3hrs .. till my car was ready for collection at the service centre.. so he gave me brochures / DVDs for different MB models. Was kinda impressed by his service and attitude, which was far from Kia and Mit.

↡ Advertisement