Farking Bitch! Show me mddle finger for Fark?!!

Green_carnation

This eurovan.. I think is a fiat.. Greyish color.. Saw his lane in front had road works going on.. Signalled left and suddenly wanna come into my lane.. It was probably less than a car length cos i was in his blind spot.. I feared he didnt check blind spot and swerve out and bang me.. So I honked to alert him.. He braked and as I passed the van, his female passenger showed me her middle finger!!

Farking Bitch!! That was really uncalled for!! Wtf ahe did that fir??!! I tried to alert before the driver coming out suddenly and knocked into my side! Just because a honk she couldn't take it?!! Dunno if she has a licence or knows about driving..

↡ Advertisement

You know immediately the kind of person the driver is and the passenger.

Dogs, both. Sorry for that but it is the case.

The guy ought to know better than to follow the bitch showing me the middle finger.. Both dogs indeed!

This eurovan.. I think is a fiat.. Greyish color.. Saw his lane in front had road works going on.. Signalled left and suddenly wanna come into my lane.. It was probably less than a car length cos i was in his blind spot.. I feared he didnt check blind spot and swerve out and bang me.. So I honked to alert him.. He braked and as I passed the van, his female passenger showed me her middle finger!!

Farking Bitch!! That was really uncalled for!! Wtf ahe did that fir??!! I tried to alert before the driver coming out suddenly and knocked into my side! Just because a honk she couldn't take it?!! Dunno if she has a licence or knows about driving..

I was in exactly the same situation as you months back. Tapped my hone to alert a mazda3 as I was in his blind side.

What followed was a barrage a missiles from the mazda3 like the shelling of Yeonpyoeng island! :angry:

I was in exactly the same situation as you months back. Tapped my hone to alert a mazda3 as I was in his blind side.

What followed was a barrage a missiles from the mazda3 like the shelling of Yeonpyoeng island! :angry:

Hahahaha that's funny.. But I understand ur situation of cos.. Wonder why these pp take short reminding honks like initiation to a fight..

Nowadays middle finger machiam like greetings... Saw on many occasions youngster showing taxi drivers the middlefinger when they cant get a cab... Very uncalled for lor... Just act blur and drive on bah...

Nowadays middle finger machiam like greetings... Saw on many occasions youngster showing taxi drivers the middlefinger when they cant get a cab... Very uncalled for lor... Just act blur and drive on bah...

Yeah these days everyone so impatient.. Every bit show the middle finger.. On the road should exercise more patience ma..

Shhhh.. I did.. Was very angry!

why show back with middle finger when u should be showing the cb finger sigh in return?.... u know what meant right?.... [laugh]

why show back with middle finger when u should be showing the cb finger sigh in return?.... u know what meant right?.... [laugh]

Hahahaha scared she can't see.. But also like that means I kena farked by her..