STi stock spoiler

Boyboy

well, i have oil cooler installed by one of the previous owners, and i wouldn't know even if the oil temp were high cos i have no gauges, unless the stock instrument cluster somehow has a warning for high oil temp [laugh]

damn this car is gonna suck up lots of my money. just got a 2nd hand open pod from one of the friendly bros from the sg3gwrx forum. next up koyok radiator and timing belt. yes, timing belt is due pretty soon :blink:

heh... it will suck up money because you will be bringing it to the track... a bread & butter car would probably suck even more if you wanted to bring it to the track...

For engine temps, I guess you could refer to the stock water temp as an indication...

hmmm... I'm not sure open pods are good ideas for STi's unless you're on a much larger turbo... I have heard of even degraded performance because the air sucked in by open pods are warmer in a Scooby, and Scoobies are quite sensitive to that...

As I suggested, you may want to think twice about the radiator. I'm on Koyorad and my experience is that it gives no magic on the track. In Singapore, yes - your temps are lower, but an aftermarket radiator is not going to stop your engine from overheating on the track...

↡ Advertisement

bro, what have you heard of the mishimotos and budget series blitz?

any idea who carries ARC and its price range?

leakage is the problem .

i think GMS do carry arc . i saw them having display there. got 2 or 3 series if i am not wrong. the cheapest cost around 1.2k including installation.

stock radiator do fail.the upper plastic casing is notorious for cracking and leading to leakage.before start using alu radiators , i changed 2 times stock radiator.

both damaged in the same way.

leakage is the problem .

i think GMS do carry arc . i saw them having display there. got 2 or 3 series if i am not wrong. the cheapest cost around 1.2k including installation.

stock radiator do fail.the upper plastic casing is notorious for cracking and leading to leakage.before start using alu radiators , i changed 2 times stock radiator.

both damaged in the same way.

bro, your ride too fierce liao lah... :D

anyway, thanks for the feedback & info...

Hi fellow forummers, just trying my luck here. Anyone knows any shop in Stinkapore selling spoilers for Subarus, such as the S202 wing?

TYTY

↡ Advertisement