Smart casual definition

Bluefreud

hi,

would like to know how u define smart casual?

i have to attend a dinner function with some "high up" people.. (sigh...)

so does it come with ties? or just long sleeve shirt and pants?

thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

hi,

would like to know how u define smart casual?

i have to attend a dinner function with some "high up" people.. (sigh...)

so does it come with ties? or just long sleeve shirt and pants?

thanks.

in this case, since its a dinner function with some "high up" people, clean long sleeve shirt and clean pants plus a nice jacket (no ties), nice clean matching shoes. empahsis is on the word "Smart"

Can try swimming trunks, SBO and helmet. :D

Seriously, got high up people then just shirt and pants lo..you wouldn't want to 'outdress' these high up people also. So just bring a tie and look at the situation. If they wear suit, then u wear the tie. If they wear tie without suit, then you don't wear tie. Simple.

Neutral Newbie

Can try swimming trunks, SBO and helmet. :D

Seriously, got high up people then just shirt and pants lo..you wouldn't want to 'outdress' these high up people also. So just bring a tie and look at the situation. If they wear suit, then u wear the tie. If they wear tie without suit, then you don't wear tie. Simple.

The problem with just a shirt and pants is that of the risk of looking like a waiter.

The problem with just a shirt and pants is that of the risk of looking like a waiter.

My office dress code is business casual. So, do i look like office clerk everyday?

De..............................

lol play with color and design la. office workers wear shirt and pants everyday. Will they avoid restaurants cos they look like waiter?

Long sleeve pinstripes, subtle patterns and stripes is good enough to distinguish liao.

Think about it, men don't wear shirt and pants wear what? :D

lol play with color and design la. office workers wear shirt and pants everyday. Will they avoid restaurants cos they look like waiter?

Long sleeve pinstripes, subtle patterns and stripes is good enough to distinguish liao.

Think about it, men don't wear shirt and pants wear what? :D

Wear bigini with leopard preenz