Bidet: Recommendations please!

Vroomtattat

Konichiwa brudders!

Any idea where to buy those fix-on bidet for my toilet, preferably a more reliable one which can hit the "butt eye" zhun zhun [laugh]

Got hooked to using the bidet when in Japan last week. Wah, love it man! :wub:

Checked the internet but got so many types to choose from, I'm looking for one which need not use

electricity.

Any recommendations?

↡ Advertisement

Saw this add-on bidet at Mustafa Level 4 DIY section. They have a sample set-up with the toilet bowl.

Think there are 2 models, 1 with additional frontal nozzle for additional cleaning location.

Can't remember the price.

My home is using one without electricity. Just a basic one that uses water pressure.

Brand is Coway, from Korea. Been using for half a year and so far so good. I think about $300+? Can't really remember. The guy installed in 10 mins. Price exclude installation.

Use much less toilet paper nowadays.

This one:

http://bidet-toilet-seat.com/Coway-Bidet-S...8073142209d517c

Edited by Fcw75

Saw this add-on bidet at Mustafa Level 4 DIY section. They have a sample set-up with the toilet bowl.

Think there are 2 models, 1 with additional frontal nozzle for additional cleaning location.

Can't remember the price.

Thanks bro but Mustafa is a bit out of the way for me. Front nozzle?? Hmmm . . . . interesting [rolleyes]

My home is using one without electricity. Just a basic one that uses water pressure.

Brand is Coway, from Korea. Been using for half a year and so far so good. I think about $300+? Can't really remember. The guy installed in 10 mins. Price exclude installation.

Use much less toilet paper nowadays.

This one:

http://bidet-toilet-seat.com/Coway-Bidet-S...8073142209d517c

Thanks for the link brudder . . . hope to have it hooked up by this weekend. [;)]

Konichiwa brudders!

Any idea where to buy those fix-on bidet for my toilet, preferably a more reliable one which can hit the "butt eye" zhun zhun [laugh]

Got hooked to using the bidet when in Japan last week. Wah, love it man! :wub:

Checked the internet but got so many types to choose from, I'm looking for one which need not use

electricity.

Any recommendations?

really that good ah? i heard other ppl also go japan and converted to bidetism after experiencing it there.

Hoy brudder, you very "interesting" hor?? [laugh]

I have one to give away, the basic type which I had in my previous house but can't fit the bowl in my new place. U gotta fix it yourself though.

Contact me to pick up.

Edited by Yattokame

I have one to give away, the basic type which I had in my previous house but can't fit the bowl in my new place. U gotta fix it yourself though.

Contact me to pick up.

Thanks for the offer brudder. [wave]

last time we use rock.. leaf to do the clean up.. then water.. then the tissue paper.. now going back to water...

i still think why spend that 300 when those hose can do the job.. but of course to avoid any mishap...some practise are needed...

Happen to work with Toto during last tenture... they really put a lot of "pattern" in the function... sometime do the read up also put a smile on my face....

bought mine from Hoe Kee.... brand is Hyundai... so far so goood... Has a few price ranges, depending on ur budget

But HK is quite ex one [sweatdrop]

Got one website buy online and they deliver to your doorstep.

Still cannot decide . . . backside itchy lor [laugh]

so its just a press of the Button and water starts gushing at your a@@. And u are clean to go, That simple? [;)]

If you go to Taiwan can test it. Most of the hotels will have. Can adjust angle. Good one can blow it after washing

Thanks bro but Mustafa is a bit out of the way for me. Front nozzle?? Hmmm . . . . interesting [rolleyes]

I should use the word "front spray" instead of nozzle.

The front spray is to cater for female users.

really that good ah? i heard other ppl also go japan and converted to bidetism after experiencing it there.

haha

no need go Japan. I visited a Japanese factory here. Their toilet bowl somehow resembled a 1st class airplane seat dunno got what other features.

↡ Advertisement