Danny Soo(upskirt pervert) is YPAP leader & public svc medal

relacker

Breaking: Jailed YPAP leader awarded Public Service Medal despite his arrest

YPAP leader and Chairman of Punggol South Danny Soo Ee Hock, who was jailed 9 months for taking upskirt photos of unsuspecting women, was awarded the

↡ Advertisement

Reported to mods.

Hmm.... Which is the lesser of 2 evils? Taking upskirt pics or attempting to purchase fake certs

One is perverse and the other a fraud. Anyway both will go to jail if caught.

Reported to mods.

Hmm.... Which is the lesser of 2 evils? Taking upskirt pics or attempting to purchase fake certs

So evil, 4 cards already, you report then game over [laugh]

Is anyone here stupid enough to believe that the government would deliberately give someone whom they knew would be convicted of a sex crime an award?

So this is the type of people we have today serving the community?? [thumbsdown][mad]

Anyway, never have any faith in the new generation leaders based on what begun to happen since the old guards handed over the rein to the new. The situation certainly does not appear to be better than when I was a young worker when meritocracy prevails.

Hope to be able to see a coalition govt in my lifetime. Would be a great pleasure to see many self serving ones losing their seats although it may be just a fantasy, given the traits of Singaporean voters as a whole - at least for now.

So this is the type of people we have today serving the community?? [thumbsdown][mad]

Anyway, never have any faith in the new generation leaders based on what begun to happen since the old guards handed over the rein to the new. The situation certainly does not appear to be better than when I was a young worker when meritocracy prevails.

Hope to be able to see a coalition govt in my lifetime. Would be a great pleasure to see many self serving ones losing their seats although it may be just a fantasy, given the traits of Singaporean voters as a whole - at least for now.

just supporting the Yellow Ribbon project in advance... whats wrong?

Let's be fair. When this fella was asked to lead the grassroots, is it in his CV that his hobby is upskirt photo taking? If so, then I would agree that they did not choose their grassroots leaders carefully.

Awarding him the public service medal would be a joke if they knew that he had been arrested for a criminal offence. I believe that this Danny Soo had kept them in the dark. In any case, it will not be too difficult to take back the award I believe.

Edited by Osprey23

The TS must be feeling so outraged that he has to create the same thread so many times..

maybe he thinks that threads are like degrees... can buy and duplicate and the more the merrier [laugh] [laugh]

Danny soon kept them in the dark?

How many dark secrets does these people keep, that is potentially dangerous to society or economy?

Like I say, the signs are showing, the cracks are growing, very very soon the music will stop.

Some company depends on hardworking workers to keep the firm alive.

Some company listen only to the CEO, when CEO pass on, the company will go down slowly.

↡ Advertisement