LTA enforcement officers on overhead bridge

Bluepica

Recently I saw a lot of LTA enforcement officer on over head bridges....at first I thought it was TP, but saw their blue vest with "LTA enforcement" working closely. And they are armed with a digital camera on hand, yup, not speed gun..... wonder what r they doing...

↡ Advertisement

From 1 November 2010, Land Transport Authority (LTA) will take over the following five functions from the Traffic Police (TP):

Enforcement and administration of illegal parking offences;

Issuing permits for carrying of loads on vehicles;

Issuing permits/ authorisations for use of excluded vehicles on expressways;

Closing roads for repair and reconstruction; and

Gazetting of speed limit for roads

maybe LTA needs to take photos of roads to plan for road-closing or changing the speed limit?

there's a lot of such enforcement officers moving around in CBD area. Just spotted at least 4 yest

I wish there will be more at night! And good luck to those "float" cars -_-

there's a lot of such enforcement officers moving around in CBD area. Just spotted at least 4 yest

spotted 3 at the junction of church st x robinson rd

guess wat? chatting away... why on earth are they there, somemore parking on single zigzag yellow line

spotted 3 at the junction of church st x robinson rd

guess wat? chatting away... why on earth are they there, somemore parking on single zigzag yellow line

common place for traffic offence

I wish there will be more at night! And good luck to those "float" cars -_-

the overhead bridge types got operate at night? thought too dark for cameras. unless they have night vision ones!

My advice to ppl who drive or ride from now ...

IS NOT TO PARK ILLEGALLY EVEN FOR A SHORT MOMENT...

Cos there are just too many of such 'LTA enforcement' around and the chances of getting fine is pretty high from now.

I am not saying this as from 'hear say' but I can tell you many ppl have been fined since the LTA took over. :D

My advice to ppl who drive or ride from now ...

IS NOT TO PARK ILLEGALLY EVEN FOR A SHORT MOMENT...

Cos there are just too many of such 'LTA enforcement' around and the chances of getting fine is pretty high from now.

I am not saying this as from 'hear say' but I can tell you many ppl have been fined since the LTA took over. :D

new broom sweep clean... [laugh] give it a little while to die down and all will be back to normal..

I usually see a couple of LTA cars and 2 or 3 LTA motor bikes Parked at the end of the Fort Rd turn off from the ECP when driving in the direction of Changi airport.

No LTA guys around though.

I wonder what they could be doing and where?

Guess they are for emergency use.

In case any aeroplane has to makea forced-landing along ECP

( Joking la)

But definitely for emergency use.

Edited by Yahgo22

Dis morning.. there's one at the overhead bridge between Kallang Bahru and Kallang Sector above PIE towards Jurong.. Dat part of PIE is always slow moving in the morning.. and when everyone saw him standing there holding a camera focusing down.. The whole damn world slowed down.. from like 70kmh to 40kmh!!

Dis morning.. there's one at the overhead bridge between Kallang Bahru and Kallang Sector above PIE towards Jurong.. Dat part of PIE is always slow moving in the morning.. and when everyone saw him standing there holding a camera focusing down.. The whole damn world slowed down.. from like 70kmh to 40kmh!!

This was the one I saw holding a digital camera when I walk passed him this morning.

new broom sweep clean... [laugh] give it a little while to die down and all will be back to normal..

it will take quite a while... LTA got new job scope sure either got target or must out do TP... haha..

anyways if i was a billionair... i'd hire a few professional killers... shoot at any watever officer giving summons or at bridges or bus lanes...

in no time there will be less ppl who dare to take up this job... and those who are still in the job will think many times before issuing a summon to anyone....

that would be so nice... [laugh]

.... lta law enforcer: "... excuse sir/mdm... i'm so sorry to bother you, but your car is parking on double yellow lines... pls if you dont mind may i give you a summo.......BANG...."

lta officer R.I.P....

Edited by Ken4555