Man says he lost consciousness due to new car smell !

Blackseal

somthing similar....

a female colleague went to King's Ice Cream factory sale.

bought cartons of icecream packed in dry ice, put on back seat, and switched on aircon on the way back.

needless to say fainted and crashed.

somthing similar....

bought cartons of icecream packed in dry ice, put on back seat, and switched on aircon on the way back.

i was informed by the King's Ice Cream staff not to wind up all windows even though on aircon when i bought quite a lot..

When I first got my ride, the SE and my friend told me to park it under the Sun for 1 week to let the leather out-gas. No problem for me though I like the smell of new car, my carpark is the non-sheltered one.

somthing similar....

Wah liew, dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide.

No offence, but ur colleague really ah.....goondu to the max. At least wind down the window to allow all that CO2 to escape if dont want to put them in the boot instead...

When I first got my ride, the SE and my friend told me to park it under the Sun for 1 week to let the leather out-gas. No problem for me though I like the smell of new car, my carpark is the non-sheltered one.

i did that it helps to get rid of the plastic smell a bit, but the leather smell remains..

Where and when is this Kings ice cream sale?

Would like to get some for my christmaS ice cream pig out party!

too late.. last one was two weeks back... but it seems they have it every quarter

KingsFactorySale7-9Sep07part1.jpg

She failed in science?

She failed in science?

will someone actually faint abruptly? as she breath in more and more co2 i guess she would probably feel more and more drowsy, by that time i guess she would have detected something is not right and maybe slow down or wind down the windows etc.... but to get KO immediately? [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement