Man says he lost consciousness due to new car smell !

Blackseal

Neutral Newbie

maybe she does experience those symptoms, but either ignorant or unaware enough to take action. maybe she thought that just feeling sleepy.

↡ Advertisement

She failed in science?

Don't be surprised that some don't know that dry ice is actually CO2 in solid state.

She might thought that it's ice without water!!! [laugh]

will someone actually faint abruptly? as she breath in more and more co2 i guess she would probably feel more and more drowsy, by that time i guess she would have detected something is not right and maybe slow down or wind down the windows etc.... but to get KO immediately? [dizzy]

Once I seen my friend just faint like that while having steamboat.

Just like when she was being turn off like that.

Supercharged

Always have the good habit of winding down all windows every time u go into the car and driving off.

Keep them open for couple of mins

Always have the good habit of winding down all windows every time u go into the car and driving off.

Keep them open for couple of mins

Actually I like the smell of new car..... makes you feel that you got a new car, really.  

The leather smell also good  

It will usually go away after about 3 months

(of course I wind down window as what you say also, without fail to let fresh air in) 

• Praise 2

Those leather smells.. LOL... are not the smell of leather. It's chemical.

Smell more and I gonna laugh at you guys.

When you go to any boutique shops, you start smelling those leather bags or wallets.. you know what is running in the mind of the sales person ?

LOL.

ya.. that's exactly what they are thinking.. "LOL at you" !

Nowadays all leather went through a lot of processes that the nature leather smell are already totally removed.

It's artificial smell. If you're lucky you don't get harmful chemicals.. if they were harmful.. good luck.

In a new car, many people ( not all , I said many ) will fall sick within 2 weeks of owning the car.

It affects the lung, nose, throat etc.. subtly.

I posted the link because someone was asking how to make resales car smell like new. I almost fall off my chair reading that post.

I know as driver many don't mind the smell. However do spare a thought for your family. Kid and old folk. Wind down/ open door for a second or two. Also after you on the fan and air con wind down the window for few seconds.

↡ Advertisement