Maid Agency

Bluepica

have lah..............i have had a few............not the very best............but at least good .................good as in she does her job well..............other things we just close an eye lah................ [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Close eye never mind..... i've had to close some of my brain faculties  :a-confused:  or delete some of the files so it (brain)  does  not get corrupted  

↡ Advertisement

My sis has a new-ish Indon maid, new to singapore. Inexperienced but on the ball. Good personality.

Myanmar maids frm my experience, really can vomit blood in terms of communication. 

Hypersonic
lausai88, on 31 Mar 2016 - 8:07 PM, said:

all my 3 maids from nation, so far so good.

like some bros said, is heng sway, try your luck 

try this url to check the market value, e.g. experience or no experience

http://www.nation.com.sg/

[jawdrop]                                 [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  

I had 5 maids over the years....all indons. And here is my 5 cents worth of experience. [smash]

1) Name: Ka-Si-Ni

- Wify choose one fat and ugly like hell.....bcos she heard too many horror stories about SIR-KAKA love stories. Better be Safe than Sorry. haha.

- Tons of questions during interview. Everything we ask her.....CAN CAN CAN.....lol.

- Ok with kids and house chores. but lousy in cooking.

- 1st trip to my mom and in-law house, she talk to other maids like a big SISTER. Distribute her bangala BF contacts like sale man giving out business cards...loll. OMG lor!!!

- so out she goes within 2 weeks....cried all the way to NATION.

2) Name: Mu-Gee

- lesson learnt from 1st maid, fat & ugly cant prevent bangala BF problem. So my turn to choose. Hence a sexy and quite chio one was employed...hehehehe.

- damn good with kids. Even shield/protect my kids during discipline and scolding session. IMPRESSIVE!!!

- Excellent cooking skill. Can lay out the meals proper like restaurant standard. Wowww...

- House chores top notch....like hotel standard. no complaints.

- after few months, BF problems started surfacing. On the phone all the time, even got selfie photos of her in scantly dress.

- Immediately when wify discover the photo.....off she goes to the airport the next day. Wah lou.....never give chance.

3) Name: Yan-Ti

- wify turn to choose.....a small size so-so looking kaka.

- damn fierce with my kids. like discipline master. Even I sometimes scare.....lollll.

- cooking, house chores so so.

- no BF problem

- Uneventful throughout her contract.

- But duno why left 3 mths to contract end she simply went crazy. Suddenly become rude to everybody. Even bang table on wify.

- So on 21st month...off she goes to the airport.

4) Name: Yu-Ni

- Routine kaka shopping again at bukit timah shopping centre. This time a pimple liao liao kaka was employed.

- everything so-so. Bcos by now, our expectations drop to the floor liao. As long as can put food on the table on time can liao.

- AGAIN.... few mths down the road BF problem. KNN.....why always BF problem one har!!!!.

- Always meet BF at our block downstairs, even at our kids' school. Until we got feedback from almost the entire neighborhood.

- Damn malu sia!!!!....so off to the airport yet again.

5) Name: Ya-Ni

- Really Really Really hate going to the maid agency by now. Thinking really hard about putting our kids back to childcare for my boy and studentcare for my gal.

- revert back to the fat & ugly kaka again. Interview time told her off strictly no BF.

- by now.....totally no expectations at all liao........lollll.

- this one lasted the longest. Almost 24 mths.

- also got BF problems, but we close 2 eyes.....loll.

- she even holds 3-4 HPs and we don't give a damn.....loll.

- Agreed to extend her contract but after paper work done. She back out. So a few hundred dollars down the drain.

- Gave her the most gifts and money among all past kaka's before sending her to the airport.

By then, ah boy just started P1. So both kids goes straight to StudentCare......no more maid problems forever and ever and ever and ever.

thank you for reading my posting.

[laugh]

• Praise 5

(edited)

My sis has a new-ish Indon maid, new to singapore. Inexperienced but on the ball. Good personality.

Myanmar maids frm my experience, really can vomit blood in terms of communication. 

Yes first time comers are really on the ball initially but we have to mellow our expectations as they can be a little "slow motion" at times and not used to our sophistication (equipment.....etc)  for them all shampoos are like the same; whether its for the car, hair or what not

From Kampung to City is no joke 

Again its just luck luck and luck 

But the biggest distraction is the mobile phone certainly; My mothers myanmar maid starting like really kayu (though she kenna transfer like 3-4 times in 1 year before ) now work for my Mum for 18 months and now sylo milo got smart mobile hp, afternoon play candy crush when really nothing to do when my mum sleeps and got whole group chat some more she show me  ; But its Ok as she has not much to do actually and just keep her company, nothing more actually; Starting starting work she dont even have basic phone and my mother provide her phone card also every month using normal phone to call home       

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
Pinobii, on 31 Mar 2016 - 5:26 PM, said:Pinobii, on 31 Mar 2016 - 5:26 PM, said:Pinobii, on 31 Mar 2016 - 5:26 PM, said:

Anyone has maid agency/contacts to recommend?

Havent have any experience in getting domestic help before, what are the things to look out for?

Helpers from which country is good?

All advise are very much appreciated, TIA

I think it will be really difficult to get a maid who is all rounder everything good.

depends what is main duty for maid you need.

like look after elderly or good cleaning or good cooking

I used to have an Indonesian maid..we wanted her to look after our kids

but kids saw her cried, we cant leave her with kids at home even if we go out for a while

her cooking cannot make it (I cook way better though im not good cook)...

but her cleaning too on the ball...7 early 8 early, I haven't wake up go work, she started vacuuming

told her many times cleaning not so important..but cant get my message

no choice had to asked her to go

my dad's maid from Myanmar. can speak Chinese and english..to look after my dad.  brings him for walks every morning, cooking is do-able (healthy kind which is good for elderly..).

cleaning not so good if fussy

she is smart type, buy groceries herself, knows what her routines, etc,

we didn't 100% check on expensive ..just estimates

btw..during maid's off day, if she puts on make up..dress hiao hiao go out.............time to let her go forever lolx

Edited by Sunny
  • Praise 5

Elite doggie looking for maid?

All I can say is good luck finding a good one. It's like looking for a needle in the haystack.

• Praise 5

Hypersonic

Not for doggie lah, doggie very independent de, everything bao ka liao

May need a helper to look after lau lang, tell u hor, old age is very scary de

Sounds like ur daddy has got a good helper, very lucky leh

Not scare the helper lazy or cannot do a good job coz can still change, what I fear most is get one wire short one then very jia lat

So far ok..just occasional checks once a while.

Reliable. Actually my bro's friend transferred over.

• Praise 4

My current maid wants to leave next month (after 3 years of service). I called a few agencies, none has ready maid (transfer) available. If you know where I can get transfer maid (or alternatives to my predicament), your advice will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

↡ Advertisement