NS days and ghosts go together???... remember any?

KARTer

i did guard duty one weekend at night.... kena Gduty already suay, but the location was at one of the famous haunted tower (i think now no more there liao... new camp replaced my old camp).... whole nite dared not close my eyes.....

↡ Advertisement

anyway i was told that i will be going to wallaby in 2012 as a tonner driver to follow armour [bounce1]

in my pethatic pes c2 days, i furthest i have ever went was area d [blush]

any advice for me?

1) Camera / video camera / SLR [sly]

2) laptop [sly]

3) any power supply for charging devices?

4) GPS needed?

i did guard duty one weekend at night.... kena Gduty already suay, but the location was at one of the famous haunted tower (i think now no more there liao... new camp replaced my old camp).... whole nite dared not close my eyes.....

Mine so many until sian leow........

Most scary is when my camp tanks engine started itself at 2.30am. Together with my Guard Commander, rush over to the shed and the moment we place the key into the pad-lock at the main door, the engine stopped ........ [sweatdrop]

Not once but 3 times in one night (3.00am & 3.45am). Was thinking that camp mates playing punk with us and both of us go round the shed trying to catch them but all was sound asleep in the bunker..... :ph34r:

anyway i was told that i will be going to wallaby in 2012 as a tonner driver to follow armour [bounce1]

in my pethatic pes c2 days, i furthest i have ever went was area d [blush]

any advice for me?

1) Camera / video camera / SLR [sly]

2) laptop [sly]

3) any power supply for charging devices?

4) GPS needed?

sorry sir, i not familiar with cameras for capturing ghosts..... LOL.... especially OZ ghosts.... whhahahaha

Mine so many until sian leow........

Most scary is when my camp tanks engine started itself at 2.30am. Together with my Guard Commander, rush over to the shed and the moment we place the key into the pad-lock at the main door, the engine stopped ........ [sweatdrop]

Not once but 3 times in one night (3.00am & 3.45am). Was thinking that camp mates playing punk with us and both of us go round the shed trying to catch them but all was sound asleep in the bunker..... :ph34r:

did you guys check whether the engine starter got a auto timer bo??? these machines can be quite hi tech one.....

one time during ns (80s) was in tekong doing section ambush. Was a friday night(those say that tekong doesn't have nite training on friday nite most probably is not in combat unit). Waiting for enemy to pass by when i heard a lady singing lullaby as though making her baby sleep. the singing really scary one like those sound u can hear but barely audible [sweatdrop] , close my eyes as scared that it will emerge in front of me! when enemy contacted really run as tho my life depends on it. [laugh][laugh]

In BMT (Nee Soon Camp 1 in 1976), was detail to do Company Guard duty on Sat and at about 1am, heard running water sound from the upper floor toilet. As I climb up the steps, the sound getting louder and louder and sound like a platoon of soldiers was taking a bath. When reach the toilet, the sound stopped and the toilet floor was dry........ :ph34r:

I just gave a loud [furious][furious] and walk down to my guard post at OC office.

Before going into NS, was informed by friends who had completed NS to [furious] as loud possible and they (ghost) will not disturb you anymore...... [sly]

did you guys check whether the engine starter got a auto timer bo??? these machines can be quite hi tech one.....

Those tanks are M113 and not only 1 tank but 4 to 5 tanks engine on and off at the same time....

Furthermore, the Master Key to switch on the main power supply are all removed from the tanks and kept by WO2. :ph34r:

Those tanks are M113 and not only 1 tank but 4 to 5 tanks engine on and off at the same time....

Furthermore, the Master Key to switch on the main power supply are all removed from the tanks and kept by WO2. :ph34r:

some loose wires shorted on and offf lah...... the mainteance sergant not on enough to check losse wires... maybe only

last time tank very low tech, confrim no turbo timer, no nothing, very easy to repair [laugh]:D[laugh]

Those tanks where I serve my NS were kept there for emergency deployment only. Fully equip and not for Units training purpose. During emergency, all Armour Units will collect from us. :ph34r:

last time tank very low tech, confrim no turbo timer, no nothing, very easy to repair [laugh]:D[laugh]

why not, the driver maybe liked to chng his own car, so he got spare timer, and then put inside the tank engine lor.... but did a bad job, always on-and-off... kekekekeeke

some loose wires shorted on and offf lah...... the mainteance sergant not on enough to check losse wires... maybe only

Sorry, they are all brand new tanks ready for emergency deployment. Not nice to reveal much..... [lipsrsealed]

So no loose wires shorted and also all men there are maintenance crews ..... <_<

some say the only ghost is in our head.

and some say, some people is worst than ghosts.

only experience was the 14th locker that shakes for no reason in the dead of the nite.

13 of us to a bunk. using 13 locker. the 14 is unused, locked. no one has the key.

couldn't explain that 14th locker shaking. 99, nee soon camp.

don have lah....driver bery busy one.....we all mechs whole day the tank until sianz already where got time and more imptantly $$$$ to zhng the tank

maybe only the sae people got time, they whole experimenting with some new tanks

we always sneak in to steal their degreaser [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement