Gran Turismo 5

SeriousGuy

Anyone is playing the game ? i played Gran Turismo 4 on PS2 and Gran Turismo on PSP

the game is quite nice , how about the GT 5 ? anyone tried before ?

if so please give me some review about the game , thanks ...

↡ Advertisement

What????

R u serious???

GT5 is THE GAME for PS3.

Go get it now!!

Its super duper fun. The cars are super detailed.

If you like cars....then GT5 is the best thing that can happen in your life!!!!

Lock yourself in the room....buy one carton of redbull.....play on for the next two super long weekends till you shiok shiok. Also must buy the steering wheel, its a must have to fully enjoy GT5.

My PS3 i bought on the first day it was released in singapore in2006.

And i only played takken6 on it. Till i bought GT5 one month ago, no other games can bring out the PS3 like GT5 can!!

Go get it now!!!

Simon Tan is right. I bought PS3 just for GT5 after playing it at my frd's house. V fun. Havent bought another PS3 game since. Learnt quite a bit abt handling characteristics of my car, without the risk of getting into a real accident.

Also need to get the steering wheel. The Logitech G27 prices have recently fell. Possible to get for low $400s (or even lower if someone can correct me?).

I even ordered an obutto seat! I guess that about sums up how i feel about this game. 9/10....so far.

Hi guys,

As above's game. During a race, is it possible to turn off the background music during the race?

I've been trying to figure out how to turn off the music but with no success. Can anyone share with me the steps?

Hi guys,

As above's game. During a race, is it possible to turn off the background music during the race?

I've been trying to figure out how to turn off the music but with no success. Can anyone share with me the steps?

I think you can go to the setup menu and switch it off.

My greater issue is how to stop the auto-playback after you end an arcade game. Everytime I race finish an arcade game, it will auto playback the whole race again. How to stop that?

Hi bros,

do you mind taking a photo of your steering wheel setup at home ?

I never understood where to place the steering wheel...

put on coffee table, too low.

put on lap, not steady.

put on floor, too low,

pull out the chair just to put steering wheel while i sit on floor - uncomfortable.

pls advise !

Got to IKeA.

Get that square low table, comes in many color. I think cost about $25.

Get a kiddie plastic chair with back support, exact miniture of those common plastic chairs we sit on in coffee shop.

Got to IKeA.

Get that square low table, comes in many color. I think cost about $25.

Get a kiddie plastic chair with back support, exact miniture of those common plastic chairs we sit on in coffee shop.

thanks bro, if i go ikea i will keep a lookout..

Ever since GT5 Prologue, I have been wanting a steering wheel.

Now with the last few series (Extreme) for GT5, I think it's still necessary to have a steering wheel to drive well.

It's a bit hard to use the control stick to steer in difficult races, causing the wheels to spin sometimes.

The worst happens on cobblestone (eg. Rome) and dirt surfaces. End up sliding sideways.

Definitely, THE game for drivers and car-lovers.

i use the paddles (buttons) behind the wheel

using the wheel is alot more fun. i used to play earlier GT with controller. the most obvious difference i find with the wheel is, those slower low powered cars are actually fun to drive with the wheel! on the controller, kinda boring

↡ Advertisement