Seen any cool wedding video lately?

KARTer

We all have seen typical types of wedding videos.... some are quite boring in fact....

Last night's wedding vid was quite different (but maybe some of you have already seen similar vids before, but this was my first time seeing such a vid....):-

The vid was filmed in near-black&white kind of colour, not too focused (very much like home-made youtube vid quality), but it showed the groom proposing the the bride by the road side at night (possibly a 3-lane main road at 11pm when traffic was not really heavy but cars did zoom pass).... shaky camera etc all thrown

in ..... both of them and friends around were really casual: some in long-sleeves and burmudas... the gals in shorts and t-shirt...... the 'acting' was quite natural, when the bride saw the diamond ring, her mouth opened wide and then froze..... LOL..... flowers??.... he was holding only a single stalk..... cheap and good.... :D:D:D

Any memorable wedding vids you have seen??

Edited by KARTer
↡ Advertisement

haha. You haven't seen mine yet. Mine is super retarded with scenes from a couple of movies and video clips. I even got my buddies to wear super obiang attire and dance around. Classic!. Everytime i think of it, i'll just laugh.. Maybe will post it on youtube once my i done with with the wedding at the end of the month.

Have been to any sucky weddings?

Me twice at Meritus Mandarin.

The 36th level ballroom can host one of the most unforgetable event.

And I will surely be in depression if that my wedding is held there.

↡ Advertisement