LTA road campaign. How effective?

Hoytusa84

The Newpaper today featured about the latest LTA road campaign " You are how you drive" featuring a poster with 2 faces; one side is a kind and gentle and the other an angry raging face behind the wheel. It was launched in July this year but recently the road rage incidents have increased. Take a look at stomp and first hand experience. How effective do you think? <_<

Link: http://www.tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,265533,00.html?

↡ Advertisement

I prefer this...

Attractive women police officers are handing out roses to drivers guilty of minor motoring offences to remind them to abide by the laws of the road.

Police in Dazhou city (达州), on south-west China

post-18163-1292894005_thumb.jpg

it is like singlish. ppl will say this is unique singaporean driver style. one look and you know this is a singaporean driver. so must "reserve" it.

this kind of compaign just will not work for singaporean.

I prefer this...

Attractive women police officers are handing out roses to drivers guilty of minor motoring offences to remind them to abide by the laws of the road.

Police in Dazhou city (达州), on south-west China

but i think singapore shld really look hard on how we drive... many times we forget, its just getting A to B .. why get so aggressive on roads?

I travel to Aust often, and 80% of the time when a person signal, the car next to it give way .. and when u give and take, and past on such good driving habits, it just make it a joy to drive ard

nowadays i do give way when ppl signal... its only 1 or 2 cars cutting in, it may not even make any different at the end with so many traffic lights ard

Agreed. I mean, how fast you wanna go since singapore is so damn small!?? I watched a show on discovery channel that being aggressive and swerving in and out actually don't get you any faster. In the end you might even be slower than those following in the lane..

↡ Advertisement