ZC Swift/Swift Sport Random Chit Chat Thread

TandemAssassin

Neutral Newbie

i tot zc71 most of them using the stock oem sparkplug?

so far i dunoe what others can fit in coz zc71 plugs are different from the rest leh..

Really? I really don know about this...

↡ Advertisement

Hi everyone Happy New Year.

Notice that both my L & R headlight (normal low beam) was not working, any possibility that the bulbs were gone cause I find it strange to believe that both kaput the same time. I have check the fuse and there are fine. Strangely High Beam was fine too. Other cause suggested by the manual was faulty switch module (the lamp switch behind steering wheel) and faulty ground wiring.

And also to confirm SSS is using H4 bulb? thanks thanks

ya..zc71 sparkplug is smaller compare to 11/21/31

hmm regardless, a set of normal spark plugs should not be more than $20 la. Save the money get these plugs and can change out more frequently.

On a side note, SSS comes with iridium plugs stock. So I think gotta change back the iridium ones for SSS.

hmm regardless, a set of normal spark plugs should not be more than $20 la. Save the money get these plugs and can change out more frequently.

On a side note, SSS comes with iridium plugs stock. So I think gotta change back the iridium ones for SSS.

ya i agree..coz zc71 stock plugs also iridium..just need to find back stock oem one will do i guess..

oh... icic.. any good workshop tat can give me advice other than Project S?

workshop quite subjective one i feel..

if you got regular workshop for your previous ride..then just go back to the same one lor..

so far for swift i think popular ones are DKC, Proj S, Garage R i think..depending where you stay,,

Neutral Newbie

workshop quite subjective one i feel..

if you got regular workshop for your previous ride..then just go back to the same one lor..

so far for swift i think popular ones are DKC, Proj S, Garage R i think..depending where you stay,,

Thanks for the information..

Hmm... i just took over this car only leh... So, i don not have any experience with workshops leh. Cos i heard the first thing to change when u took over a second hand car is the battery and spark plugs. Thats what i am doing now.

Also, ZC 71 does not come with fog lamps :( Anyone selling??? Brand new v ex leh...

Thanks for the information..

Hmm... i just took over this car only leh... So, i don not have any experience with workshops leh. Cos i heard the first thing to change when u took over a second hand car is the battery and spark plugs. Thats what i am doing now.

Also, ZC 71 does not come with fog lamps :( Anyone selling??? Brand new v ex leh...

google and u will find this:

http://www.globaldenso.com/cgi-bin/global/...p;action=search

guys ah, something i wanna clarify.

when i unlock the car, i press once is unlock driver's side. press twice is unlock all doors.

what about locking ah? press once is lock all the doors is it? i always press twice when i lock leh [:/]

but keep pressing unnecessarily will shorten the lifespan of the button right? cause its only made for a certain number of presses :wacko:

guys ah, something i wanna clarify.

when i unlock the car, i press once is unlock driver's side. press twice is unlock all doors.

what about locking ah? press once is lock all the doors is it? i always press twice when i lock leh [:/]

but keep pressing unnecessarily will shorten the lifespan of the button right? cause its only made for a certain number of presses :wacko:

When lock, press once is enough [;)]

↡ Advertisement