So this is true after all.... PA forces its staff to....?

Diamond2006

Serious? That makes it looks like they got limited self-confidence already. If that is really the case, I thought they should field better candiddates on par to meet the competition, not just depend on GRC?

Serious? That makes it looks like they got limited self-confidence already. If that is really the case, I thought they should field better candiddates on par to meet the competition, not just depend on GRC?

GRC is like a skirt, big big one [laugh][:p]

Hi All,

I have also heard friends in the government sector said that they must vote for pap as the vote can be tracked back .

If not they will sacked if they vote for he opposition party.

Hmmm,I wonder how true is the above rumours.

Hi All,

I have also heard friends in the government sector said that they must vote for pap as the vote can be tracked back .

Technically, the vote can be traced back to the voter.

Realistically, there's a lot of legal mechanisms put in place to ensure that such activities must be justifiable in court vis-a-vis the counting procedure and not for any subversive political vendetta. IIRC this must also be made public.

Technically, many people can buy a BMW too. Realistically they'd have to take a 10 year loan and eat air for the next 10 years and completely screw up their finances. You get the picture.

Quit believing and spreading FUD and tell off those jokers who would believe and spread the same too.

On the PA issue though, I have no idea...

let me share with you a fiction story that i thought of while shiatting just now.

i used to think like this as well because we often heard of, say pple like SAF who vote for some pple and end up losing during their ranking. or you lose out on ur BTO because of something u did during a event that happen once every 5 yrs.

i have a aunt whose been a Div 1 HR employee of a certain company for over 30yrs in some other country.

lets just say her company is very close to a certain emperor from china and often the chief is placed there not by promotion but because of strategic planning. the company has the power to crush a person livelihood in that particular country

i happen to talk to her about this topic and told her my thoughts on this issues during dinner one day,

she told me this is absolutely untrue because there is no point in doing so. because there is simply too many to go after.

the more effective is to have something that will create a mass effect to change the way things are which is of course to distribute more wen the time is near.

i asked her is it that it is done by other dept and she told me in most companies HR often knows the darkest secrets.

she then told me of some of the operations that had happen before to some pple and seriously my jaw drop.

it made my question to her seem so little, the world is always darker than what we have imagined.

Edited by Ah_tee

Is an open secret that vote can be trace. I also have friends/relatives that work in certain goverment agencies where superior opening "encourage" their subortinate to vote for the ruling party. Nothing new here unless you just came back from some alien country. [drivingcar]

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

Hi stupid

I also heard, nope I had friends who went to jail and got rotan strokes because they voted for opposition. FYI. Thanks.

Pap would be so stupid lah, the pop party can simply fund a Pa staff to test out n if PAP really do that, the whole world will be reporting by now

Do u really think no one in gov dept vote against PAP, .....can not be , rite

This topic is so boring [sleeping]

Please stop regurgitating floklore or hearsay. How is it going to change your life?

Better spend your time to think of how to improve your life lah.

i can tell you this is a revise way to scare you people working in the gahment sector to vote for those fools lah....knn...if one got balls....just vote based on your eyes and heart lah.....so scare....then live forever in fear lah......let your next generation live with all the stupid policy...with no challenges lor

Edited by LoverofCar

The vote can probably be traced but I don't think it is done.

Has anyone here helped out with the counting process before???

This is not a big secret thing as they need a lot of counters. And the opposition party will witness the counting I think. They just count the number of votes. I don't think the record down which serial number vote for who. The box is then sealed and stored for a number of days.

Please don't spread stupid rumors lah. If PAP actually trace people who vote for opposition, people will know about it lah. So many people vote for opposition, they trace who? The political fallout for such an act is too serious for PAP to do...

ridiculous.

seriously it is not possible to trace each vote to each individual..... this is old myth which used by pap to implant fear.

if you bother to find how the vote ticket moves, you will know it is not possible

TS himself could be a mole to carry on spreading the fear by pretending he is not a supporter...u never know LOL

and by the way, why would a gov waste time checking the vote casted by let say, a lowly government clerk?

Edited by Babyt
↡ Advertisement