Black Magic - Either Believe It or Discard It ............

Picnic06-Biante15

Yahoo News report : 5 M'sian cops suffer stomach ache after thieves use black magic

Kuala Lumpur (The Star/ANN) - Five Malaysian policemen apparently suffered stomach aches after the suspected mastermind of a motorcycle theft syndicate allegedly used santau (black magic) on them, Malaysian newspaper Harian Metro reported.

The daily quoted one victim identified as Hafis, 23, who claimed that one of them suffered a bloated stomach.

He said that earlier, one policeman received a threatening SMS that they would be hit by a needle and that death awaited them.

He claimed that the SMS came from a suspect in a motorcycle theft syndicate, whom they had arrested in May.

Hafis said they consulted a bomoh (traditional medicine man) after doctors failed to diagnose the cause of their stomach aches and fever.

The bomoh told them the "mastermind" had used santau angin (wind curse) and santau katak puru (toad curse), which caused them to suffer from the ailments.

The bomoh also told them the mastermind had used nails, needles, hair and bones as the ingredients in the santau to poison his targets.

Hafis said the bomoh advised them to stop frequenting their favourite restaurant as the santau was targeted at them and the food they eat at the place.

For 'BM', I had seen it before my own eyes. 15 black needles being pulled out from a person left knee .............. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

↡ Advertisement

I have also seen a magician saw a woman in half and put her back again.

Maybe someone gave the footballers E.Coli. Very easy if the cook was encouraged to take a dump and not wash his hands afterwards. No magic spells required too.

Edited by Ahtong

This happened in Thailand about 10 years ago, reported in the local newspapers... A man had complained of acutely painful stomachaches. He counsulted many doctors who couldn't help him or diagnose correctly. Then, after an X-Ray, a cleaver was shown to be in his stomach!

He seeked the help of a Thai religious master, who told him he was cursed by black magic. The Master then lifted the spell and cured this man.

Many unexplainable things exist, which cannot be explained in scientific ways. [speechless]

This happened in Thailand about 10 years ago, reported in the local newspapers... A man had complained of acutely painful stomachaches. He counsulted many doctors who couldn't help him or diagnose correctly. Then, after an X-Ray, a cleaver was shown to be in his stomach!

He seeked the help of a Thai religious master, who told him he was cursed by black magic. The Master then lifted the spell and cured this man.

Many unexplainable things exist, which cannot be explained in scientific ways. [speechless]

Well....... there are a lot of unexplain happenning in Thai & Indon ...... [sweatdrop]

Use to work in construction site during the early 80's where SG employ a lot of Thai workers. In the early morning hours around 4.30 am to 5.30am where the workers slept (bundsun), sometimes could hear a loud scream and one worker would be found dead ...... [shocked] . There are no injuries on his body except that his 10 fingers nails would turned black and body very stiff even just died less than half hour.

According to the Thai workers, those are 'flying black magic' of a woman and she is looking for companionship or being curse by someone back home and sending such magic to look for the man. Some of my Thai friends would like to paint their nails with nail polish (red or pink) before they go to bed to ward off such black magic.

Till now, doctors unable to explain of such sudden death and recorded as heart attack ...... [lipsrsealed]

Only when you are with them and you would somehow believe in those black magic ...... [dead][dead]

yup

BM is true

seen with my own eyes how terrible these things are (indonesia)

thats why i never eat anything of unknown person who invited me to their home

i only drink

In one incident, a group of colleagues went to Tanjung Balai, Rhiau Island during the weekends to enjoy the cheap seafood, massages, drinking at nightclubs or disco .... etc. One of my colleague (38yrs) met a lady, age 70+ with the body of 20+ girl but to him she looks like 40. From there on, he would go over to Tanjung Balai every weekends to be with that woman. We tried hard to advise him to avoid that woman but he would not listen, putting on a deaf ear.... [:(]

After 6 months he awol from work, left his wife and withdraw all his saving and went over to Rhiau Island. A group of us went over to Tanjung Balai and Tanjung Batu to look for him and also enquire about him but to no avail. Was informed by those villages there that the woman stays deep in the forested area and doesn't come out offen. We are also been advised to avoid that woman. He had not been seen since...... :ph34r:

so is the singapore case of the semen in water another kind? [laugh]

he must squat and dance over the bottle of water then it will work... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

but apparently, he didn't. that's y kena caught.

at the end of the link, it mentioned that if the person you tried to cast spell on didn't work, something bad will happen to you instead.

see, the semen-man got his dessert.. [whip] [whip]

if we all have watched the Nat Geo channel on certain encounters that ppl had while in overseas. There was one particular espisode on this Brit gal who went to Africa for business ventures. She was kena voodoo and BM there, coz the African ppl were jealous of her.

In the end, losing her biz $$, she packed home... lucky she came out alive and live to tell her story

What the African ppl did was to simply hang a bloodied chicken feet on her biz venue (she was running a pub biz), and soon, customers stop coming to her pub, coz they see strange things hovering her pub venue. And her suppliers also stop sending supplies coz they were afraid to come near to her pub coz of those strange things they see.....

if we all have watched the Nat Geo channel on certain encounters that ppl had while in overseas. There was one particular espisode on this Brit gal who went to Africa for business ventures. She was kena voodoo and BM there, coz the African ppl were jealous of her.

In the end, losing her biz $$, she packed home... lucky she came out alive and live to tell her story

What the African ppl did was to simply hang a bloodied chicken feet on her biz venue (she was running a pub biz), and soon, customers stop coming to her pub, coz they see strange things hovering her pub venue. And her suppliers also stop sending supplies coz they were afraid to come near to her pub coz of those strange things they see.....

hmmmmm................ what if they use ostrich feet ....... [dizzy][dizzy]

he must squat and dance over the bottle of water then it will work... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

but apparently, he didn't. that's y kena caught.

at the end of the link, it mentioned that if the person you tried to cast spell on didn't work, something bad will happen to you instead.

see, the semen-man got his dessert.. [whip] [whip]

yup

thats why not all BM practitioner will instantly agree to any clients request

they need to research the victim as

if the victim have stronger 'shield'

it can back fire them

Abt 6mnths ago, with a local fren, we vstd a bomoh in JB.

This bomoh is a mamak, tall, slim, single, in his late 5Os.

Surprisingly he is a Sillyporean.

His name in the BM market is different from his name in his sillypore passport.

He had been staying in Asliland aka bolehland, for the past 3-4decades.

He owns 3-4 dogs, 8-1O cats.

Now this bomoh is in Malaka.

i didnt ask my fren whether his power jalan or not, but the charges are very expensive.

Since time immemorial, humans have believed that our understanding of nature is complete and there is nothing new to learn, but the truth is, there is always something new to learn. I imagine infections must be a lot like magic before bacteria and virii were understood. The same can be said about how our brain functions, before brain injuries start to cast light on how some missing parts will affect the functioning. And then, there is the placebo effect - if you can convince the brain something is happening, the body will respond as though it is really happening. Lastly, I believe a human can visualise the world beyond our known senses, or at least how we understand it works. How many times have you stared at a person from behind, and that person immediately turn in your direction... or vice versa, when you feel someone is staring in your direction and indeed it is true?

I believe "black magic" is really the power of suggestion. If you can convince someone you are "powerful" and "casting a spell" on him AND he thinks he is helpless, his brains will respond correspondingly.

So the solution ought to be simple. Either disbelieve in black magic despite the "evidences", or believe you will never succumb. Strong faith in your religion helps, but ultimately, remember that if "black magic" works on everybody, nobody will need guns or bombs. Every government will have an army of guys who will report for work in their wizard hat and robes...

↡ Advertisement