Company Xmas Gift Exchange

Babyt

we had our company gift exchange today. budget is min. $10.

my colleague received an old 512MB thumbdrive, rusty and brown in a brownish box. looks like a door gift

another colleague received an old looking photo frame packed in a brownish dirty box.

for the latter, another colleague received a $10 hagen daz vouchor, exchanged w the old photo frame citing she likes old thing!

come to think of it, she is so kind to exchange and i wonder if that colleague picked up her old photo frame! lol

Some ppl really too much...give trash as present really spolit ppl mood.

i got myself a huge candle...either its recycled or the person cant be bothered to buy something more meaningful or at least more wacky.

candle? to wax my leg hair or to SM myself w wax at night?!

↡ Advertisement

my colleague received an old 512MB thumbdrive, rusty and brown in a brownish box. looks like a door gift

another colleague received an old looking photo frame packed in a brownish dirty box.

for the latter, another colleague received a $10 hagen daz vouchor, exchanged w the old photo frame citing she likes old thing!

come to think of it, she is so kind to exchange and i wonder if that colleague picked up her old photo frame! lol

i got myself a huge candle...either its recycled or the person cant be bothered to buy something more meaningful or at least more wacky.

Happened a couple of years back, old cheapo recycled items being given as gifts. So now the gifts are tagged with names of the people giving them. Much better now.

lol actually i received a thumb-drive as a gift in my previous company....found it quite useful

lol actually i received a thumb-drive as a gift in my previous company....found it quite useful

512MB is a tad too much...roughly u know how old is that thumbdrive liao. where got ppl use 512mb thumbdrive now.

probably the condoms are re-seal after fitting onto the dick and realised size not right!

as long as they don't smell of Mama lemon... <_<

Edited by Bavarian

anyway xmas pressies are waste of time..its all guessing game and the sender scares the receiver may not like the pressie.

Edited by Babyt

512MB is a tad too much...roughly u know how old is that thumbdrive liao. where got ppl use 512mb thumbdrive now.

You'd probably encounter some difficulty if you seek to buy a 512mb thumbdrive. [rolleyes]