New bmw 523 or jaguar xf

Pufferfish1

can give comments, any F10 owners and xf owners can share experiences . thank you thank you

Dude , honestly I would take the XF.. I do not like the F10's design and its handling is not that great. I prefer trhe E60 525i

Just my 2 cents worth

cos xf still 6 speed , f10 8 speed. main concern is hard to get parts i want . even rims are limited

aiya... just get the Jag lah. I personally dont like it hence never even test it.

Anyway if you want to mod then get F10.

f10-msport-photoshop-1-large.jpg

f10-msport-photoshop-2-large.jpg

Edited by Voxy28

i know that why want to know why thanks for all the inputs,

OK I dont own it but my buddies do... 523 PI no problem. 535 AD one, he say cannot find another car with similar power and refinement. Drove the 535 and I also agree with him.

Not sure why there are so new ones on sale but I reckon most of these owners are taken aback when the OMV is so low. So far I had not heard anything negative except the steering feedback not as good.

Personally I will take the F10.... just the interior space alone is as big as the old 7. For Jag, it is still using the S-type chassis, there is really not much engineering gone into the car and NCAP is a poor 4 star. No offense to the owners but when I buy a car at this insane price, I think performance and refinement ranks top. In a nutshell, the Jag is only a mere facelift...... engine, transmission and chassis is the same.

The new E is a solid performer as well....

I think when it comes to choosing, go with your heart and head regardless of what is said.

That said, I will take the 523. The space is just jaw dropping.

↡ Advertisement