Is Singapore Lexus IS-F cheating ?

SeriousGuy

In PAP sinkie land everything in car is watered down coz sinkie roads cannot take cars that r too powerfull...LOL seriously during the day time 90% of the so called "expressways" r so clogged up the average crusing speed is 40-60kph....if u r lucky u hit 80kph when u overtake for afew secs.

And its worse on small roads...every 100m there is traffic light...every 200m there is a speed bump...and on the left had side there buslane with PAP agents stationed to take photos of cars "intruding" onto the buslane....This is so stupid because on several occasions I actually saw the buslanes CAUSING A JAM. The cars stop as the buslane starts and they cannot filter right as traffic is so jammed up so the buses pile up behind the cars....time and again i see this but our PAP ministars are blissfully blind so the bus lanes continue

And finally Sinlkiepoor roads are dominated by trucks, lorries and vans...mostly driven by PRC or Indian foreign workers. And these workers drive these 3 tonne vehicles in the exact same way they drive in their motherland...ALL of us have seen the lorries and trucks ON THE EXTREME RIGHT HAND OF THE EXPRESSWAY DOING OVER 80KPH even when the vehicle label says top speed is limited to 60kph.

So now u see why its pointless to drive sports car or fancy rides in sinkie land.....the PAP system just sucks out all the soul, spontaneity and joy from even the most simple of pleasures.

AND THIS IS THE GOVERNMENT THAT SINKIEPOOREAS ELECT EVERY YEAR......LAST YEAR, THIS YEAR, NEXT YEAR AND SO ON....NOTHING MORE TO SAY....

i thought the horsepower for this car is around 400

why in Singapore only 311 ....

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_...p?CarCode=10950

Edited by NightWind

In PAP sinkie land everything in car is watered down coz sinkie roads cannot take cars that r too powerfull...LOL seriously during the day time 90% of the so called "expressways" r so clogged up the average crusing speed is 40-60kph....if u r lucky u hit 80kph when u overtake for afew secs.

And its worse on small roads...every 100m there is traffic light...every 200m there is a speed bump...and on the left had side there buslane with PAP agents stationed to take photos of cars "intruding" onto the buslane....This is so stupid because on several occasions I actually saw the buslanes CAUSING A JAM. The cars stop as the buslane starts and they cannot filter right as traffic is so jammed up so the buses pile up behind the cars....time and again i see this but our PAP ministars are blissfully blind so the bus lanes continue

And finally Sinlkiepoor roads are dominated by trucks, lorries and vans...mostly driven by PRC or Indian foreign workers. And these workers drive these 3 tonne vehicles in the exact same way they drive in their motherland...ALL of us have seen the lorries and trucks ON THE EXTREME RIGHT HAND OF THE EXPRESSWAY DOING OVER 80KPH even when the vehicle label says top speed is limited to 60kph.

So now u see why its pointless to drive sports car or fancy rides in sinkie land.....the PAP system just sucks out all the soul, spontaneity and joy from even the most simple of pleasures.

AND THIS IS THE GOVERNMENT THAT SINKIEPOOREAS ELECT EVERY YEAR......LAST YEAR, THIS YEAR, NEXT YEAR AND SO ON....NOTHING MORE TO SAY....

HOW the FCUK did a thread on sgcarmart making a mistake on horsepower relate to singapore's governance. [laugh] PAP really so many enemies now ah?

er yes...and its relevant coz we have very "unique" driving conditions due to our "unique" PAP Govt.

Many high performance cars with bumbed up torque are just not designed for idling in sinkie roads....and its not just that...its start and stop every 100m, in blistering heart....thats why so many Ferrari and lambos end up in flames.

These cars are designed to be DRIVEN...or at least to cruise at decent speeds above avg 60kph..hmmmm maybe i shoul start a thread about the ideal car for our unique road conditions...????

HOW the FCUK did a thread on sgcarmart making a mistake on horsepower relate to singapore's governance. [laugh] PAP really so many enemies now ah?

guys guys, M3, IS-F or RS5? :P

M3 any day any time. the rest are very good copies but they're just copies nonetheless...the real sports saloon IS the M3.

er yes...and its relevant coz we have very "unique" driving conditions due to our "unique" PAP Govt.

Many high performance cars with bumbed up torque are just not designed for idling in sinkie roads....and its not just that...its start and stop every 100m, in blistering heart....thats why so many Ferrari and lambos end up in flames.

These cars are designed to be DRIVEN...or at least to cruise at decent speeds above avg 60kph..hmmmm maybe i shoul start a thread about the ideal car for our unique road conditions...????

so its PAP's fault we do not have space in this tiny island to build long wide straight highways like malaysia? I would blame this on sir stamford raffles, he should have founded singapore in oil rich abu dhabi. [laugh]