Myth of Bali

Robo

then you better don't go [laugh]

better safe than sorry -_-

nah... im still going.. cant be bothered actually...

just wanna hear the opinions of peeps here

Luckily it did mention only for unmarried couple. I went there with my wife many years ago while we were married and am thinking going there again. Nice place.

Singapore Navy go there by the ship load every year since 1990's. Not one but two ships every year. I myself been there twice with the Navy.

Myth busted. [laugh]

Anyone heard or believes the myth of Bali.

it was said that unmarried couples breaks up within 6mths after visiting Bali.

http://roadtickle.com/10-urban-legends-staring-couples/

I ever asked a Balinese....

To them, Bali is a sacred place where fidelity and intimacy holds very high values -> unless the couple is married, they are supposed to respect the holiness of the place's traditions ie unmarried couples must sleep in seperate rooms, mustn't bonk each other, etc

I can't attest to this but i've seen unmarried couple friends who adhered to the above stay together till the day they get hitched....while the friskier ones break up soon after the trip...

The psychological way to explain this is that if you are disciplined and respectful as a person in general, your relationship's sustainability is obviously longer compared to the frolicsome natured kind who... well... gets tired of staying put (I guess..)

I give your one truth about Singapore Myth.

Unmarried CMM come here for six months as a hairdresser, will earn tons of money to send back to parents to built house and support siblings university studies.

Many will get married to super rich man.

Singapore Navy go there by the ship load every year since 1990's. Not one but two ships every year. I myself been there twice with the Navy.

Myth busted. [laugh]

you are safe cos you are wearing the uniform with state crest ...... [sly][:p][:p]

Anyone heard or believes the myth of Bali.

it was said that unmarried couples breaks up within 6mths after visiting Bali.

http://roadtickle.com/10-urban-legends-staring-couples/

My sister in law got ROMed earlier this year with his boyfriend of 4 years... They went to Bali in late 08... I remember because they went off after I came back from my HK trip...

My sister in law got ROMed earlier this year with his boyfriend of 4 years... They went to Bali in late 08... I remember because they went off after I came back from my HK trip...

erm.... gay?

seems like a good way to dump your gf with some divine help ^_^

speaking of which....din radx and porker ever said something abt going to bali together....?

[:p][:p][laugh][laugh]

went with my ex in nov 2009, broke up in dec 2009... so i guess the myth is correct as least for me!

thats after 1 yr. the myth was said to be 6mths.

↡ Advertisement