Weird SG - Man sleeps in public wearing only undies

Ahtong

man_sleeps_on_hdb_bench_wearing_nothing_but_underwear-thumbnail.jpg

At midnight every day, this man will make his way to a bench in front of STOMPer Sayidi's block, take off his clothes and sleep while clad only in his underwear.

According to the STOMPer, the man hangs his clothes on a tree branch before settling down for a good night's rest.

Sayidi says:

"Every day at around 12 am, this man will come and sleep on a bench in front of my HDB block wearing nothing but underwear.

"I have contacted the police several times, but this guy always seems to come back.

"He usually hangs his clothes on a nearby tree branch.

"This is very indecent because there are many woman and children who can see him.

"I hope he doesn't sleep naked the next time."

↡ Advertisement

He is just sleeping in a public place. If like this also cannot, then how?

You Expect his to put his wallet, iPhone, car keys, beside him while he sleep there?

He is smart to sleep only in undies.....

The most is underwear kena stolen!

Maybe he rent out his house to earn $1500 per month rental, while himSelf sleep outside.

There was a story in SinMingwanpao, few weeks ago. A ahpeh, sleeps at his void deck every night. This ahpeh, proudly claimed he no need to work, and not in need of money. As he has a steady income from reNting out his flat.

From another point of view, this ahpeh is smart, and living a relax and carefree life.

Enough to eat, a clean void deck to sleep, do the things he likes, debt free, happy with what he has!!!

RADX!!! [laugh] [laugh]

At midnight every day, this man will make his way to a bench in front of STOMPer Sayidi's block, take off his clothes and sleep while clad only in his underwear.

According to the STOMPer, the man hangs his clothes on a tree branch before settling down for a good night's rest.

Sayidi says:

"Every day at around 12 am, this man will come and sleep on a bench in front of my HDB block wearing nothing but underwear.

"I have contacted the police several times, but this guy always seems to come back.

"He usually hangs his clothes on a nearby tree branch.

"This is very indecent because there are many woman and children who can see him.

"I hope he doesn't sleep naked the next time."

wah.. weather so chilly these days, he can sleep naked.. :o

Are you living in the same Island as me??? The one near the equater. Almost sound like the presenter for our unit that tell us to bring extra clothing during outfield exercise in Thailand ( & mind you, in August, the hottest month in the Northern Hemisphere), as he said the temperature can be FREEZING at night.

I don't know how many actually take his advice & bring wool hat, warm coat, thermal gloves & scarf. I know I didn't.

Just kidding lah, don't upset ok. :D

Edited by Kiadaw