Gym exercise class, true fitness

Kurty

hi,

would like to check if any of you sign up for such gym membership?

yesterday is the first time i went to such gym, truefitness located at parkway.

the exercise class really enticed me, full of energy and life.

membership is $89 per mth over a year, personal trainer is around $90 per hour session..

thought of signing up the fitness-plus located at changi business park as it's really much affordable.

$60 per mth however, the down side is not night classes but they have a 25m swimming pool. cool!

i'm more keen into the exercise class compare to weights, free time would be after 7pm to 10pm.

any gd advise?

↡ Advertisement

Those gym exercise classes conducted indeed quite fun and interesting. There are many types of exercise classes like body combat, step class, pump class and yoga. [:)]

Prefer to go CC gym $2.50 per session only . low budget lol

If u only like to do your weights training, no need to go to those "high class" gym lo. Those $2.50 gym is gd enough. But if r into cardio classes or exercise classes, only those "high class" gym conducted such classes. ^_^

But if r into cardio classes or exercise classes, only those "high class" gym conducted such classes.

yeah, tats what i am attracted to.

looks fun and a great way to keep fit.

$89 per mth is consider reasonable?

But if r into cardio classes or exercise classes, only those "high class" gym conducted such classes.

yeah, tats what i am attracted to.

looks fun and a great way to keep fit.

$89 per mth is consider reasonable?

I think now whether it is true fitness, california or fitness first all not cheap. It's depends on the promo they are having if there is any. [rolleyes]

Anyway, gym classes really fun esp the step class. [:p]

well, i have to say, those trainer really looks gd..

thus all the gals irregardless aunties or not, flocking over to them...

membership is $89 per mth over a year, personal trainer is around $90 per hour session..

Fitness First charges $70 per hour session and California $75 per hour session. Why is True Fitness personal trainer rates so ex??

Fitness First charges $70 per hour session and California $75 per hour session. Why is True Fitness personal trainer rates so ex??

prettier trainers [:p]

haha, maybe they see me look like a carrot.. so can chop chop.

anyway, they don't look hunk to me loh. :D

Are you serious abt personal training? If you are, then dun join True Fitness la..the price difference is just too great..I dun believe the difference in training is that great between the 3..Iam of California membership..but if you want a more exclusive environment, not too ex rates for PT and dun mind paying slightly more per month for membership, then Fitness First is better...California is the cheapest among the three but its too mass market in my opinion (too awfully crowded with all kinds of pple)..

Good start.

Join.it will motivate you to be healthy.

If got chio bus in the gym....lagi better. Can run the treadmill or do heavy weights to showoff.

I prefer to spend my $80 to do my hip thrusting exercise.

Are you serious abt personal training? If you are, then dun join True Fitness la..the price difference is just too great..I dun believe the difference in training is that great between the 3..Iam of California membership..but if you want a more exclusive environment, not too ex rates for PT and dun mind paying slightly more per month for membership, then Fitness First is better...California is the cheapest among the three but its too mass market in my opinion (too awfully crowded with all kinds of pple)..

nah.. i not into P.T.

i more keen in exercise class but only at night.

i'm located in the east and by the time i end work, the earliest i could reach also 715pm.

thus i was hoping to find a gym that is located in the east that offer such exercise classes.

so far, i only locate 3.

true fitness - $89 per mth, 12 mth, carpark $1.50 per entry, parkway

california - bugis, other info yet to know

fitness plus - changi business park, tapping on corporate rates, $56 per mth but no night classes..

Good start.

Join.it will motivate you to be healthy.

If got chio bus in the gym....lagi better. Can run the treadmill or do heavy weights to showoff.

I prefer to spend my $80 to do my hip thrusting exercise.

haha, in fact,

they do have a pool of cuties..

really but you know.. typical singaporean gals, wun fall for peanuts like me.

i hope to achieve a better living, quit smoking, build my body and confidence level.

get to know a few friends will be great.

↡ Advertisement