Are chrome car allowed?

M3e92

Are chrome cars allowed in sing? Also the paintwork where the car can change color when viewed from a different angle is called what ah? Indecresent? And in Singapore can spray that color too?

↡ Advertisement

Got money sure can.

Attract attention leh...can u handle the attention from TP, cisco warden,jealous car scratcher, heckcare lorry driver?

If can then go n paint it chrome!

The problem ith Singaporeans is always think it's illegal.

FT will do first, Then act blur. By that time law caught up with them, they would have made tons of money!!!

I know chrome/color changing stickers are legal...anyone know bout respraying the whole car??

Simontan, try parking your car on highway, it's not illegal :) you would have made tons of money until the police comes :D

I have seen a chrome + silver GTR parked in orchard road.

All items on the exterior damn shiny.

But i suppose the owner can afford any fines if any

I have seen a chrome + silver GTR parked in orchard road.

All items on the exterior damn shiny.

But i suppose the owner can afford any fines if any

that 1 is not chrome . its raw aluminium body colour .

I think chrome is not legal. For safety reason. It can create high glare under strong sun, as well as misleading people with mirror like reflection.

I do seen chrome windows when I was in Taiwan. Its liek those double side mirror I suppose. Seen quite a lot. Its distracting enough, imagine the whole car.

2 tune paint work should be legal. I think they are just very expensive.

Edited by Kiadaw

Please lah....park on highway for what? You know it's illegal to stop you car by the left side of the highway?

If you want to paint just go and paint it chrome.

It's NOT illegal!!!

I know chrome/color changing stickers are legal...anyone know bout respraying the whole car??

Simontan, try parking your car on highway, it's not illegal :) you would have made tons of money until the police comes :D

If I see a full chorme car under the sun from 12 to 2pm, I will pour some cooking oil on the roof, wait for awhile then crack an egg onto it.

Few minutes later, can sunny side up !

Are chrome cars allowed in sing? Also the paintwork where the car can change color when viewed from a different angle is called what ah? Indecresent? And in Singapore can spray that color too?

In sg, you can paint/sticker your car any colour.

In sg, you can paint/sticker your car any colour.

Thank you but if i spray, must go through any procedure or registering?

If I see a full chorme car under the sun from 12 to 2pm, I will pour some cooking oil on the roof, wait for awhile then crack an egg onto it.

Few minutes later, can sunny side up !

:D :D :D but I thought black color absorbs the most heat and a shiny surface reflects the most?

Twincharged

I remember there was a topic here about a porsche sold on sgcarmart that was chrome. Or was it raw metal color?

Nope It's Not Approved by LTA. As the color scheme will draws confusion to other road users. You can check read through the PDF list at LTA website.

If You Insisting That You Like To Proceed With Chrome Spray ... Sure You Can ... "BUT" Unless You Want To Place It As Show Car Then That Might Be An Exception. [;)]

Edited by S7rik3R
↡ Advertisement