Anyone has tried the new Hankook mega store at woodlands?

Yoshi_sx

Neutral Newbie

As above, anyone has went there to change their tyres?

How was their service and attitude...?

Would be grateful for any inputs. :)

Edited by Yoshi_sx
↡ Advertisement

They got no 165/65R14 tire at Woodlands or any other branches

I go there for nitrogen refill every other week. So far so good.

Might be going there to change tyres soon.

Neutral Newbie

Alright.. hopefully when I visit there, the service would be good.. haha.

Been to a few tyre shops, sometimes the person attending to me can be quite unfriendly..

Alright.. hopefully when I visit there, the service would be good.. haha.

Been to a few tyre shops, sometimes the person attending to me can be quite unfriendly..

You can always pm Robertoon who is from this forum. I think he is the Hankook guy.

I think in Singapore, you should treat good service & attitude as a bonus, an exception than norm. You feel better when you get a bad service. Price is still the main key factor for me in my decision for shopping...in general.

Good service but wrong advice. I changed my set of tyres from 195/55 15 to 205/50 15 and the guy who attend to me told me there's no need to do alignment when I asked him whether is there a need for that. The most unpleasant thing is I realised his advice was wrong when I drove up to Malacca on the same day.

Good service but wrong advice. I changed my set of tyres from 195/55 15 to 205/50 15 and the guy who attend to me told me there's no need to do alignment when I asked him whether is there a need for that. The most unpleasant thing is I realised his advice was wrong when I drove up to Malacca on the same day.

ot slightly, I will never service car or change tyre if I know im traveling out of sg... Too risky... .. You'll never know whay has been screwed up by them... At least a few days of driving to know everything is ok...

yup... good service and patient staff... dont forget to be polite yah...

^_^

thnx for the replies.

actually i'm in a bit of a dilemma still

currently one of the front tyres has a bump in it and causing it to be wobbly. Which is why i'm sourcing for tyres.

Still wondering if i should stay with the current brand (PZero Rosso approx $370 a piece for the fronts... sux) and just change the fronts only or change to the more wallet-friendly brands (hankook/toyo - below $300 a piece front or back) but will require changing the rears as well cos i dun like different brands front/back... The rears currently still have quite a bit of life in em... gah

Edited by Mockngbrd

to me is just 1 word : Professional

you should not has taken the 205/50/15 which is so much less common than your 195/55/15 in the first place.

most people convert size (in proper conversion) becuase they want to switch to comon size.

and you were adviced in reversed way [bigcry]

Hopefully the size changed is not at your own idea [wave]

thnx for the replies.

actually i'm in a bit of a dilemma still

currently one of the front tyres has a bump in it and causing it to be wobbly. Which is why i'm sourcing for tyres.

Still wondering if i should stay with the current brand (PZero Rosso approx $370 a piece for the fronts... sux) and just change the fronts only or change to the more wallet-friendly brands (hankook/toyo - below $300 a piece front or back) but will require changing the rears as well cos i dun like different brands front/back... The rears currently still have quite a bit of life in em... gah

easy la,

change 2 same original cost $370 x 2 = $740

change 4 same cost $300- x 4 = $1200-

simple maths?