Shortest route to top petrol and return sg?

Dearjoshua

maybe pulau ubin or pulau tekong......

fastest way is to take ferry from tanah merah terminal go desaru pump petrol

or

take ferry to batam pump petrol...

C'mon guys.... It's no brainer... TS is referring to JB laa.... Just after the JB CIQ, passby the Shell station, don't go up the highway bridge and instead exit ramp left and turn right. Along the way, near Pelangi there is ESSO station I think...

C'mon guys.... It's no brainer... TS is referring to JB laa.... Just after the JB CIQ, passby the Shell station, don't go up the highway bridge and instead exit ramp left and turn right. Along the way, near Pelangi there is ESSO station I think...

Go the old CIQ opposite there is a esso kiosk, after that turn right to "u turn " back . there is lesser traffic light and route more easy to access then to go Pelangi.

Go the old CIQ opposite there is a esso kiosk, after that turn right to "u turn " back . there is lesser traffic light and route more easy to access then to go Pelangi.

True also.... But then, that place is notorious... Long time never been there, not sure how safe it is now... Anyway, always good to be vigilant anywhere....

agree! on the way back less than 3min and yr up on the bridge turn right.

Wow... getting more and more people filling up in bolehland. Gotta be greatful to them for allowing us to do that. Just hope that gov doesn't impose anymore restriction like the 3/4 tank rule to full tank.

but i thght alot of ppl say go jb pump petrol only nt worth. So petrol is not the MAIN reason why they go there in the first place mah...So no big diffeence eben if full tank rule sets in, rite/wrong?

am I out-of-date on this? does the foreign car RM20 max within certain radius of checkpoints still apply?

weeks ago I follow law, at 2nd link (just before going back sg) fill 20RM, not full, but i didnt know if the rule is/was in place, and or any undercover, but i see other sg cars brazenly fill full like 70RM or something like that?

if the rule is still in effect the last i recall, last top-up-to-full point would be about machap R&R station?

Kenny

Neutral Newbie

Maybe not from 3/4 to full tank restriction.

The gov may impose S$50 for all SG car to go to MY. They assume all car go in with almost empty tank and assume each car tank capacity is 70L. So they charge for the Tax losses.

Whether you pump in SG or MY, all of us have to pay SG Petrol Tax. Solid man

am I out-of-date on this? does the foreign car RM20 max within certain radius of checkpoints still apply?

weeks ago I follow law, at 2nd link (just before going back sg) fill 20RM, not full, but i didnt know if the rule is/was in place, and or any undercover, but i see other sg cars brazenly fill full like 70RM or something like that?

if the rule is still in effect the last i recall, last top-up-to-full point would be about machap R&R station?

Kenny

From my experience, they no longer restrict the amount you pump so long as you pump 97 and above...

True also.... But then, that place is notorious... Long time never been there, not sure how safe it is now... Anyway, always good to be vigilant anywhere....

Safety very much depends on yourself, pump beside the kiosk office instead one at the far end. The last incident on robbery was the one opposite the Pelangi.