Shortest route to top petrol and return sg?

Dearjoshua

Then u never chop him 1st? Afterall he drunk sud b very east to take him out.

Can't. His abang adeh all just sitting at the kopi tiam 10m away.. All stand up like wanna find trouble already my malaysian friend who said he will protect me quickly sat back in his car and pretend nothing happened.. <_< Then I just apologised for nothing...

↡ Advertisement

wanna bring in ciggies better make sure you are discreet.. otherwise it's asking for trouble [laugh]

free accomodation + free food for a few years at Chalet at Changi, for those who want to save money, i cant find better way liao... compare to a few dollars of savings by pumping petrol at JB, its like comparing peanut with coconut leh... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

free accomodation + free food for a few years at Chalet at Changi, for those who want to save money, i cant find better way liao... compare to a few dollars of savings by pumping petrol at JB, its like comparing peanut with coconut leh... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ciggies will go jail meh? I thought per pack $500?

Ciggies will go jail meh? I thought per pack $500?

can, 1 pkt =$500,

1 ctn = 5,000

10 ctn= 50,000.

100 ctn = half a million.....

If u dont have half a million to contribute for the country development, think at least a few yrs holidy in Changi....

ps; thats y i said must bring in 100 ctn, if only a few packet, the most kena a few mths holiday only....

Can't. His abang adeh all just sitting at the kopi tiam 10m away.. All stand up like wanna find trouble already my malaysian friend who said he will protect me quickly sat back in his car and pretend nothing happened.. <_< Then I just apologised for nothing...

Oh then u consider lucky. [:)]

Yea damn lucky lah.. Indians in malaysia are those you don't wanna mess with.. They are very fierce!! :angry:

After ty whack e 5hit out of u, ty wil rape yr @ss. :blink:

Just pump petrol is not worth the trip, aft the toll both side and distance travel you almost save nothing if follow strickly 3/4 rule, unless u cheat and go in with empty tank but once caught u [knife]

exactly..how can it be worth given that most bread and butter cars ard 45-50litres of fuel tank size? assuming 3/4 tank full and fuel tank 45litres capacity..only 12L max is pumped at Johor..thats only savings of 12L x $0.60 which is only $7.80(haven't even minus off the toll charges of $2.40 both sides)..less than $5.40 of savings for 2 hours of trip? and even if u counter this argument with "big conti cars" of 100litres fuel tank..its still not worth.

those who saying "worth" are either cheating or dare to go in without 3/4 tank..or that 2 hours time wastage means nothing to them [laugh]

exactly..how can it be worth given that most bread and butter cars ard 45-50litres of fuel tank size? assuming 3/4 tank full and fuel tank 45litres capacity..only 12L max is pumped at Johor..thats only savings of 12L x $0.60 which is only $7.80(haven't even minus off the toll charges of $2.40 both sides)..less than $5.40 of savings for 2 hours of trip? and even if u counter this argument with "big conti cars" of 100litres fuel tank..its still not worth.

those who saying "worth" are either cheating or dare to go in without 3/4 tank..or that 2 hours time wastage means nothing to them [laugh]

Actually it depends as everybody situation is different.

But it must b worth fr many cos can see cway everyday still got jam at peak times.

Some pple more free n got time to kill plus stay nearby. Dont go in ty just stay home to watch tv or something so to go in is like an adventure. :D

Ya that place damm dangerous.

That day i saw a mak chik[old woman] with her grandaughter pull out a kitchen knife n rob a Sporean at e petrol station in broad daylight. :blink:

Did you do anything or just let it happen to your countrymen?

Ya that place damm dangerous.

That day i saw a mak chik[old woman] with her grandaughter pull out a kitchen knife n rob a Sporean at e petrol station in broad daylight. :blink:

You saw something and did nothing???

Actually it depends as everybody situation is different.

But it must b worth fr many cos can see cway everyday still got jam at peak times.

Some pple more free n got time to kill plus stay nearby. Dont go in ty just stay home to watch tv or something so to go in is like an adventure. :D

i'm not against pple going in to JB to pump..its their prerogative.

but there are multiple activities to make it worth..makan, shopping for groceries, buy ciggies, ktv/pubs/nightclubs, massage parlors, visit mistress, car wash [:)]

personally those are not my kind of activities, so i find it not worth my time.

Edited by Darthrevan

alamak ! boleh beri kerata, takboleh beri minyak.

Jual kerata lah, jalan kaki tau bas.

tidak ada otak. [laugh]

bro, ur Malay sux....

Did you do anything or just let it happen to your countrymen?

I shouted but ended up kenna surrounded by 10 mak chiks all wh brooms n knives so i just kept quiet otherwise i wont b able to post here now.

I tell u JB damm dangerous. Better not go there anymore. Now economy bad there got many desperate pple all starving. :blink:

i'm not against pple going in to JB to pump..its their prerogative.

but there are multiple activities to make it worth..makan, shopping for groceries, buy ciggies, ktv/pubs/nightclubs, massage parlors, visit mistress, car wash [:)]

personally those are not my kind of activities, so i find it not worth my time.

Ya now that place getting too damm dangerous. Not worth e risk anymore.

Better spread e word not to go JB unless got no choice.

↡ Advertisement