Vacuum Cleaner

RunForrest

Hi, anybody knows which model from Black & Decker has the most suction power ? Or is there even any difference ?

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Hand held my vote goes to philips. Go to Courts or any electrical stores, I forgotten which model but price is about 200+. That is a powerful handheld, but the price is pushing me off..

http://www.philips.com.sg/c/vacuum-cleaner...-fc6161_04/prd/

This was the model I saw, can be used at home and also in the car. Tried it out at courts, it is quite powerful compared to all the hand held I had use before. As mention, did not buy it because :

1) Brand - Not sure reliable or not

2) Price - I will be only using it in my car, for $200+ abit overpriced for me to consider for a handheld.

But this 2 factor is not a problem to you, I say go for this.

i also brought one handheld vaccum for my car...electrolux...about $140....but ended up hardly use...the cable is irritating and many areas hard to reach.

the variety/type of attachment is equally important. No point having powerful suction when it cant reach.

The attachments are quite standard, you should go take a look if you are interested. I don't mind buying it if its less pricey..

Hey. Thanks for the recommendation. For the Phillips vacuum, it's out of budget definitely. And further more, it doesn't have the 12v car charger. I've read reviews that vacuum that works with rechargeable batteries tends to lose it's suction power after the battery deteriorate.

I got 1 unit from Esso Yishun. Only $10+, using cigar socket for power. the power cord is long enough to cover the whole car and its strong enough to pickup sands and dust in the car. light to carry around and compact enough to keep in the car.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, anybody knows which model from Black & Decker has the most suction power ? Or is there even any difference ?

Thanks!

Get karcher brand more powerful n cheap

no need to buy until $100 $200 one la. my black & decker on $60+ can suck my car until swee swee already. Anyway I bought it from autobacs ubi. the design quite stylo also. Pai seh can't find picture for you.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I use a handheld black and decker that works out of the cigarette jack for my car interior. Very powerful and easy to empty out after every session. I got it free so not sure about the price you'd be charged for it.

I remembered there are coin operated vacuum machine at some petrol kiosk.

Not sure if they are still around?

Anyone knows where can I find those at petrol kiosk?

http://www.philips.com.sg/c/vacuum-cleaner...-fc6161_04/prd/

This was the model I saw, can be used at home and also in the car. Tried it out at courts, it is quite powerful compared to all the hand held I had use before. As mention, did not buy it because :

1) Brand - Not sure reliable or not

2) Price - I will be only using it in my car, for $200+ abit overpriced for me to consider for a handheld.

But this 2 factor is not a problem to you, I say go for this.

This model i'm using.. damn good n black n decker cannot fight at all.. b&d win only in its lower price. I'm using it as broom& magic wipe replacement at home for home use, occasionally use to vacuum car

Using a $49.90 black & decker handheld vacuum cleaner... been 4 years liao. Still working fine!

↡ Advertisement