Illegal Parking summon came 5 mths later!!

ThePeak

Neutral Newbie

Hi all..received 2 summons stating i park illegally dated late June n early July 2010. Place of offence is China street, i was there watching world cup then. No notice on winscreen and quite shocked to received summons this late. So its 120x2 n 3x2 demerits points. Is this common, i mean nearly 6 mths later then issue summons? U imagine if i go n watch world cup 5 days in a row..hahaha

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

It may not b a requirement to slip notice on d spot...but imagine if i was there 5 days straight!!!! thats X 5 for everything...

It may not b a requirement to slip notice on d spot...but imagine if i was there 5 days straight!!!! thats X 5 for everything...

In the first place don't Park illegally

Neutral Newbie

beating red lite likelihood u'll notice coz of d flash....no notice slip on windscreen n 5 over mths later came summon...i'll write them an email...not to appeal but just for clarification...curious wat will be d outcome..

Turbocharged

nowadays, autie/uncle got camera with them.

they will always take picture for those parking illeaglly and those parking against the traffic.

very difficult to argue.

Garmen very on about $$$, if it's theirs they will go after you even after donkey years.

I was sent a thick letter some years ago from IRAS saying that for the past 7 years my tax computation was calculated wrongly. Now I got to pak them back but they can spread it in a 12-mth installment. [bigcry]

Most likely the particular TP or Cisco, not enough summon aggregate to justify his year end bonus.

So lan lan, desperate last minuute review his camera and log book records, and start summoning those that he might have let off previously.

Really...it's just Speechless six months is really too long lah.

Maybe can sell your story to SimMing wanpao??

Most likely the particular TP or Cisco, not enough summon aggregate to justify his year end bonus.

So lan lan, desperate last minuute review his camera and log book records, and start summoning those that he might have let off previously.

Really...it's just Speechless six months is really too long lah.

Maybe can sell your story to SimMing wanpao??

haha ... yah .. maybe not enough revenue to meet the 'sales growth'

pay fine is still okay. deduct demerit point is risky.

once i stopped outside a fire station for about 10 minutes but without blocking entrance or anything.

no one from fire station ask me to move away and no notice given.

after few days, i kenna a $100 fine for stopping near fire station.

↡ Advertisement