OMG 2012 C-class is ugly

Cerano

i beg to differ...i thot the new C looks quite swee leh...nice facelift front & back [rolleyes]

back appears to be the same leh

dont think so. They will still keep it for the V6 models

V6 models will get 9G-Tronic[9 speeds],in the new S-Class in late 2012.

V6 models will get 9G-Tronic[9 speeds],in the new S-Class in late 2012.

yup but not so sure if its trickle down to the C-class so soon dont think so

no lahh, not tooo bad. not like boring and plain 3 series and audi a4....

maybe it'll take some time to get used too, other than that i think the interior is nicer and a little more posh feeling with the chrome buttons in the center.

i'm glad they've done away with the flip-up command screen and replaced it with a normal E class command screen...

no lahh, not tooo bad. not like boring and plain 3 series and audi a4....

maybe it'll take some time to get used too, other than that i think the interior is nicer and a little more posh feeling with the chrome buttons in the center.

i'm glad they've done away with the flip-up command screen and replaced it with a normal E class command screen...

no i actually like the motorised screen. its much cooler. and secondly there are a few design problems with the E class one if you drive one you'll know

Need to see the car in metal to really know if it is good looking or bad. Mercedes-Benz design tend to appear ugly or out of norm when it's newly launch and take some time to appreciate. I have found that MB design can stand the test of time and looks better as it age.

they way u put it sound like a better version for Subaru [laugh]

Subaru is 1st look can puke, damm ugly especially the 2001-2001 WRX the bug eyes cannot make it. Even the pig version still take time to appreciate it, from damm ugly to ugly to not so ugly over time [:p]

any scobbie pls dun [rifle] me

The front looks ok...can't see any pics of the rear view though..

The current C-class is a beautiful car imo...I like the front grills and how the logo is being embossed onto the grill instead of sticking out on the top..

no i actually like the motorised screen. its much cooler. and secondly there are a few design problems with the E class one if you drive one you'll know

I see. Only problem with motorized screen is that in years to come the motorization of it could get spoilt and you can have no screen at all ! :P.

I see, well we drove an e220 CDI in the UK over last summer- it was the car we rented and everything seem fine except the air con controls which is below and can gr hard to reach. What are some of the design problems?

I see. Only problem with motorized screen is that in years to come the motorization of it could get spoilt and you can have no screen at all ! :P.

I see, well we drove an e220 CDI in the UK over last summer- it was the car we rented and everything seem fine except the air con controls which is below and can gr hard to reach. What are some of the design problems?

for the new E-class the display mount is actually angled. rear passengers cant rly see the screen.

nah so far i havnt heard of a single motorised unit spoiling and i sell those [laugh]

for the new E-class the display mount is actually angled. rear passengers cant rly see the screen.

nah so far i havnt heard of a single motorised unit spoiling and i sell those [laugh]

Good what the rear passengers cannot see your mistresses texts messages that will appear on the screen :P when sent. Hahah. Well lets see 10 years down the line... Hehe. Any other design flaws?

Neutral Newbie

personally it seems not too bad. in comparison i saw the new pictures of the slk its horrible! seems like the last gen was much nicer. new-mercedes-slk-official-details-and-photos-medium_2.jpg

Edited by Euphony