For those in oil & gas industry...

Rubberstamp

how many months bonus did you get this year (2010)?

Edited by Rubberstamp
↡ Advertisement

i wonder those who get 5, 6, 7 months are in keppel fels..?

coz i know some major EPC companies are definitely not giving those kind of bonus..

They are not giving those kind of bonus because their monthly pay to the staff are already alot.

High pay low bonus, low pay high bonus.

They are not giving those kind of bonus because their monthly pay to the staff are already alot.

High pay low bonus, low pay high bonus.

how does low pay low bonus sound? manufacturing industry supporting oil and gas industries [rolleyes]

You already say manufacturing industries liao. What is there to talk about. Haha

Hahaha.. yes, but I would have expected better since the oil and gas industries will never be able to function properly without the company's support. Maybe my dept is just lousy in getting the big piece of meat.

Mine not in oil and gas but ship owner. Supporting the oil rig.

Me only got two months bonus. [bigcry] Less than civil servant. My director say we didnt do well last year. But we have 20 newbuilding vessels in the yard in SG, Batam, MY and China!!!

Last yr 4 months. This yr 2 months. My engine since 03/01/11 has been slow at work. [laugh]

Mine not in oil and gas but ship owner. Supporting the oil rig.

Me only got two months bonus. [bigcry] Less than civil servant. My director say we didnt do well last year. But we have 20 newbuilding vessels in the yard in SG, Batam, MY and China!!!

Last yr 4 months. This yr 2 months. My engine since 03/01/11 has been slow at work. [laugh]

Lets hope things really pick up this year. Most of last year was still affected by the 09 slump. Things do pick up but the overall climate was still 50/50. -_-

↡ Advertisement