Toyota wish queries

Obscurest

205/16" or 215/17" better for 1.8 Wish?

Any comment? Beside fc, Is tyre noise bad for 17" ? Many thanks

P/s, bro Spidey10, up u 5points for your past sharings. Hope this thread gets more lively!

Waahhhh tq tq v v much...

There is a compartment with cover, depth of about 2 to 3 inches (not big) which spams across the width go the boot. Which u may hide things from passerby.

I went to my agent's appointed tyre vendor and pay the rims before collecting the car. So when I get the car, the rims are already fixed.

Also the third row will block the view inside the boot as its bent backwards forming a triangle shape with the boot cover.

Great, will ask my sale ger abt it ;P

Waahhhh tq tq v v much...

Dun mention, bro.

I find this forum a nice place to meet friends n share ideas/ experience. Cheers

hi all bros out there,

need some advise on where to get owner's manual for 2009 wish as i recently bought a week ago and have problem figuring how to use the push start button / cruise control i think and peddle controls

by the way this car came with 18inch rims and clock abt 470km

Edited by bambind

hi all bros out there,

need some advise on where to get owner's manual for 2009 wish as i recently bought a week ago and have problem figuring how to use the push start button / cruise control i think and peddle controls

by the way this car came with 18inch rims and clock abt 470km

Is yours a PI or Borneo unit? I can pass u mine to photocopy but my Wish is from Borneo hence some specs maybe different if yours is a PI unit.

hi all bros out there,

i would like to sincerly thanks bro coolpica on loading me a copy of the wish owners manual [bounce2][bounce2][bounce2] will be contacting u soon on returning u ur copy. million thanks

by the way anyone out there know where to make car door key for wish? as dealer said that last owner loss it.

hi all bros out there,

i would like to sincerly thanks bro coolpica on loading me a copy of the wish owners manual [bounce2][bounce2][bounce2] will be contacting u soon on returning u ur copy. million thanks

by the way anyone out there know where to make car door key for wish? as dealer said that last owner loss it.

I sold my wish without the spare key...lost it while exercising in the park...heheh...

my 06' wish started to vibrate a lot on the steering wheel and can hear very loud vibration from the front while driving, saw something loose there so might send for servicing soon. Vibration from steering can start at around 50km/h to 60km/h while accelerating. Is it normal? :/

Air con also keep coming out weird smell, plastic/cigg kind of smell, change the air con thing at workshop twice alr problem still persist urgh....

hi all bros out there,

i got new key cut - almost anywhere can do...

Or you talking about coding alarm tick tock thingy?

i got new key cut - almost anywhere can do...

Or you talking about coding alarm tick tock thingy?

how much does it cost u to have the key cut? mine is because the car i bought only comes with alarm remote as the car cames with push start system.

how much does it cost u to have the key cut? mine is because the car i bought only comes with alarm remote as the car cames with push start system.

Bro the key is integrated within the car alarm. It is a very slim key. Quite unlikely the previous owner had lost it ba since it is so well concealed. Hope the pictures help.

post-12527-0-15306100-1387471912_thumb.jpg

post-12527-0-62207400-1387471931_thumb.jpg

Edited by Coolpica

Mine's the old style, low tech key - so something like RM7