Toyota wish queries

Obscurest

Neutral Newbie

i guess most audio shop also have.

i went to A u t o i m a g e at Sin Ming Road. they are quite popular with local who are into ICE.

they are not the cheapest, but workmanship is good, after sales service is not bad.

they have 2 type of reverse cam, go for the better one. it's super clear even when its really dark outside.

damage is within $250 including installation. can install front n back camera together and installation will be cheaper.

hope this helps

Thanks bro. Information is useful.
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Probably wait then. COE should be on downward trend.

I just got my coe in last bid. My SE told me the bidding price is around your rebate plus 10 to 12 K.

Neutral Newbie

Bro, do share your experience if you go for autoimage for reverse camera as well as front and back cameras. Thanks!

Sure bro. I had earlier installed the front and back camera (Blackvue 650 2Channels) at BM before I collected my car. So far so good and pictures are sharp and clear. I am looking at the reverse camera and maybe the autoholding mirror.

I am not sure if there is a problem to install the after market reverse camera to the existing stock head unit under the Toyota brand. I am not technical but was told by one of the auto shops that the voltage is different for the stock head unit.

Sure bro. I had earlier installed the front and back camera (Blackvue 650 2Channels) at BM before I collected my car. So far so good and pictures are sharp and clear. I am looking at the reverse camera and maybe the autoholding mirror.

I am not sure if there is a problem to install the after market reverse camera to the existing stock head unit under the Toyota brand. I am not technical but was told by one of the auto shops that the voltage is different for the stock head unit.

Did you install cellink power pack too? Mind to share how much the total damage for the blackvue 650 with installation?

Different voltage for stock head unit..do you know what is the voltage of the head unit?

Thanks for sharing!

Edited by deepbluekm

Neutral Newbie

Did u buy the wish when coe was at 38k level?

Hi, bro Hondatoyota, I booked just before last bid with NG package. Rebate is 38K. BM bid 49K+ for me. But I can only collect my car by May bcos there is no stock in SG, currently. 

BTW, which version u booked, classic or elegance. 

Sure bro. I had earlier installed the front and back camera (Blackvue 650 2Channels) at BM before I collected my car. So far so good and pictures are sharp and clear. I am looking at the reverse camera and maybe the autoholding mirror.

I am not sure if there is a problem to install the after market reverse camera to the existing stock head unit under the Toyota brand. I am not technical but was told by one of the auto shops that the voltage is different for the stock head unit.

Bro, how much for the front and back camera including installation?

Hi, bro Hondatoyota, I booked just before last bid with NG package. Rebate is 38K. BM bid 49K+ for me. But I can only collect my car by May bcos there is no stock in SG, currently.

BTW, which version u booked, classic or elegance.

Bro, how much for the front and back camera including installation?

Hi Bro, guess they are fulfilling those rebate at 38k first. I booked the classic model as didn't feel the price is worth for the elegance.

Hi Bro, guess they are fulfilling those rebate at 38k first. I booked the classic model as didn't feel the price is worth for the elegance.

Yes, you are right. I guess if coe keep heading north then those who booked in low rebate will push forward and in the end most probably BM will ask those buyers to top up after 5th bid.

Just curious..can anyone check yourself how much BM bid the coe for you? Or must wait for SE to sms?

Edited by deepbluekm

Yes, you are right. I guess if coe keep heading north then those who booked in low rebate will push forward and in the end most probably BM will ask those buyers to top up after 5th bid.

Just curious..can anyone check yourself how much BM bid the coe for you? Or must wait for SE to sms?

The 1st time se told me how much she bidded. For the 2nd, she didn't mentioned, she just mentioned couldn't get. But i didn't ask as since didnt get so i dun bother. Normally, if se ask to top up what is the top up range like?

The 1st time se told me how much she bidded. For the 2nd, she didn't mentioned, she just mentioned couldn't get. But i didn't ask as since didnt get so i dun bother. Normally, if se ask to top up what is the top up range like?

Actually I am not sure the standard range. If I am not remember wrongly someone commented in this thread that early of the year his last bidding out bid by $1 and BM asked him to top up 3k. But not sure about the rest. Could be case by case basis.

Neutral Newbie

I directly checked from LTA COE bidding system after the bidding date.

Directly check from LTA coe bidding system? How do you check how much that BM bid for you from LTA site?

How much did BM bid for you? Did you book during the cny period when the cost for std is slightly above $100k?

Neutral Newbie

Directly check from LTA coe bidding system? How do you check how much that BM bid for you from LTA site?

Bro, you can check through https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg after the bidding using your IC as the bidder ID after the bidding close. You can find how much BM bid for you. But the system only open till one or two days after the bidding. Now it is closed. Hope can help.

How much did BM bid for you? Did you book during the cny period when the cost for std is slightly above $100k?

No, I booked just before last bidding (09/03/2016). BM bid 49k+ for me and the rebate is 38k.

Bro, you can check through https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg after the bidding using your IC as the bidder ID after the bidding close. You can find how much BM bid for you. But the system only open till one or two days after the bidding. Now it is closed. Hope can help.

Got it! Thanks bro!

Hi Bro ,

I just got my wish and is less than 1k on the odo. I notice some problem.

Wind noise heard when travelling around 110km/h.

Feeling of slippage / instability when i hit 110km/h. It seems like the body is not rigid or some sort. 

Anyone facing the same issue?

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Hi bro,

The wind noise at 110km/h happens to my Wish too.

I went to SGgarage to install 3M Door Seal and it's cut down alot of the wind noise.

You can purchase the door seal and DIY.

It's  quite simple to install but I paid $10 for installation as I'm not a hand on guy.

Hope this will help.

Wish69