Toyota wish queries

Obscurest

103K not exactly the best price, but the average price. The overall cost for BM is about 46K based on 20K OMV. Thus, profit is about 58K - COE. They are likely to earn about 12K per Wish.

Bought mine in the high OMV days. Their margin even lower, about 10K.

Sorry, don't really understand what you meant.

Based on my understanding;

Toyota Wish Standard total basic cost = $94,860

Current selling price = $103,988

Borneo profit margin = 103,988 - 94,860 = $9,128 (lower than your 10K)

So, if you ask me, that's a pretty good deal.

↡ Advertisement

Booked my wish with BM @104,888 today. Half leather seat and solar film included. After market reverse camera too :) but still not decided which color. Silver can only collect in Aug, so out of our consideration. Initially chose dark red, but looks like same as SMRT taxi. Now considering to change to grey. Not able to see actual grey wish. Can anyone share the picture if your wish is grey? TIA!

Booked my wish with BM @104,888 today. Half leather seat and solar film included. After market reverse camera too :) but still not decided which color. Silver can only collect in Aug, so out of our consideration. Initially chose dark red, but looks like same as SMRT taxi. Now considering to change to grey. Not able to see actual grey wish. Can anyone share the picture if your wish is grey? TIA!

Hi, at wat price did u book? Thamk u for sharing

Sorry, don't really understand what you meant.

Based on my understanding;

Toyota Wish Standard total basic cost = $94,860

Current selling price = $103,988

Borneo profit margin = 103,988 - 94,860 = $9,128 (lower than your 10K)

So, if you ask me, that's a pretty good deal.

I referring to Elegance.

Hi, at wat price did u book? Thamk u for sharing

Price is $104,888 with leather seats and solar film. Additional $4k if want to have GPS, reverse camera and roof mounted DVD player and screen.

Neutral Newbie

Is the price for standard package and guarantee Coe? What is the price for elegance package? All deliveries are at least 3 months? So if popular colour like pearl white, may have to wait even longer.

Is the price for standard package and guarantee Coe? What is the price for elegance package? All deliveries are at least 3 months? So if popular colour like pearl white, may have to wait even longer.

$104,888 is standard plus leather seat and solar film. $108,888 I think is for elegance, but I feel not worth the additional 4k. COE is 6 bid non-guaranteed. I think should be able to get as long as COE doesn't go up a lot, which should not happen with higher quota now. Some colors still have several cars for July delivery. If I remember correctly, white, silver and beige delivery in Aug.

Neutral Newbie

BM offered at this price is better than the PI price if that is the case. Really worth to consider this reliable and value for money workhorse if we don't mind the rather outdated design. Feel quite baffled why PIs are not reducing their price further to compete with BM , or maybe they are already racking in big profit for selling the all time favorite Vezel.

Price is $104,888 with leather seats and solar film. Additional $4k if want to have GPS, reverse camera and roof mounted DVD player and screen.

104.888k should include gps, reverse camera but not wall mounted dvd.. shd also have front recording camera

(edited)

104.888k should include gps, reverse camera but not wall mounted dvd.. shd also have front recording camera

front recording camera got. Standard for all. SE said the HU for standard version is different from elegance, smaller, without GPS. Only able to get aftermarket reverse camera, which will be paid by the SE. SE said can't do it in BM workshop, not allowed. Have to pay 4k more for elegance version. How do u know? You got all these, or you work there? The elegance pkg cost 4k more. Edited by Pycool

Neutral Newbie

I paid 108488 for elegance version. Black colour arriving in July. Anyone know if possible to request for a 2 channel camera? Also , possible to install auto folding side mirror? I asked my SE not to install the roof mounted DVD. He told can sell it off. Wonder if it's true and how much I can sell...

I paid 108488 for elegance version. Black colour arriving in July. Anyone know if possible to request for a 2 channel camera? Also , possible to install auto folding side mirror? I asked my SE not to install the roof mounted DVD. He told can sell it off. Wonder if it's true and how much I can sell...

Hi, if affordable, can sell to me : ) not sure if BM workshop can help install or not.

Yours is the best deal I had ever seen. Not sure how you were able to bargain such a good deal. I booked during cny at 104k. Keep asking just for a reverse camera until my wife feel unhappy end up still not possible to get a reverse camera. :(

Neutral Newbie

Hi, if affordable, can sell to me : ) not sure if BM workshop can help install or not.

Eh, sure sure. But pricing has to be reasonable. After all, I had to top up for elegance. But the main reason is for the GPS HU though.

front recording camera got. Standard for all. SE said the HU for standard version is different from elegance, smaller, without GPS. Only able to get aftermarket reverse camera, which will be paid by the SE. SE said can't do it in BM workshop, not allowed. Have to pay 4k more for elegance version. How do u know? You got all these, or you work there? The elegance pkg cost 4k more.

As far as I understand, it's almost impossible to brokage a deal other than what's offered officially. This weekend they advertise 104K is based on assuming insurance rebate and perhaps trade-in (loyalty) discount of 1K. For Elegance, they will require you to top up 3K.

The Toyota HU is practically useless. Problem is you need to keep your 5 year warranty which does not allow any third-party electrical reworks.

As far as I understand, it's almost impossible to brokage a deal other than what's offered officially. This weekend they advertise 104K is based on assuming insurance rebate and perhaps trade-in (loyalty) discount of 1K. For Elegance, they will require you to top up 3K.

The Toyota HU is practically useless. Problem is you need to keep your 5 year warranty which does not allow any third-party electrical reworks.

Agree! My SE said top up 4k for elegance. I prefer Google Map for GPS, so didn't top up. But I intend to change the HU so that I can mirror my Google Map on iPhone to the screen... SE said I can change the HU. Will confirm with him whether warranty will be voided...

front recording camera got. Standard for all. SE said the HU for standard version is different from elegance, smaller, without GPS. Only able to get aftermarket reverse camera, which will be paid by the SE. SE said can't do it in BM workshop, not allowed. Have to pay 4k more for elegance version. How do u know? You got all these, or you work there? The elegance pkg cost 4k more.

When i booked the standard version with top up for leather and solar film in April, SE told me that my car is like elegance but just without the dvd.  I confirmed with him that my car would come with gps, reverse camera and bluetooth connectivity.  Maybe they took away all these but I rather have the deal now.. a few k savings!  I really don't need gps on HU as i prefer to use the gps on my mobile. 

↡ Advertisement