Toyota wish queries

Obscurest

front recording camera got. Standard for all. SE said the HU for standard version is different from elegance, smaller, without GPS. Only able to get aftermarket reverse camera, which will be paid by the SE. SE said can't do it in BM workshop, not allowed. Have to pay 4k more for elegance version. How do u know? You got all these, or you work there? The elegance pkg cost 4k more.

When i booked the standard version with top up for leather and solar film in April, SE told me that my car is like elegance but just without the dvd.  I confirmed with him that my car would come with gps, reverse camera and bluetooth connectivity.  Maybe they took away all these but I rather have the deal now.. a few k savings!  I really don't need gps on HU as i prefer to use the gps on my mobile. 

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

When i booked the standard version with top up for leather and solar film in April, SE told me that my car is like elegance but just without the dvd. I confirmed with him that my car would come with gps, reverse camera and bluetooth connectivity. Maybe they took away all these but I rather have the deal now.. a few k savings! I really don't need gps on HU as i prefer to use the gps on my mobile.

Agree on GPS thing. Maybe now they change the offered pkg to differentiate elegance from standard. When are you collecting your car? Got COE already? What color did you choose? Edited by Pycool

Agree on GPS thing. Maybe now they change the offered pkg to differentiate elegance from standard. When are you collecting your car? Got COE already? What color did you choose?

Still no news... maybe in june... white.

Neutral Newbie

Booked my wish with BM @104,888 today. Half leather seat and solar film included. After market reverse camera too :) but still not decided which color. Silver can only collect in Aug, so out of our consideration. Initially chose dark red, but looks like same as SMRT taxi. Now considering to change to grey. Not able to see actual grey wish. Can anyone share the picture if your wish is grey? TIA!

Neutral Newbie

Still no news... maybe in june... white.

Greenwood,

Did your SE say anything about the car collection. Was told must drive to west coast and collect is it? Then the old car leave there if you are trade in. Not sure if i heard it wrongly. I thought quite inconvinient to drive all the way to west coast.

Since you getting white colour wish, your plate u getting the yellow white colour?

How to monitor?  Do provide more information..

your WS should able to advice you.  you need to open the engine cover (not valve cover).  usually you should able to see the leakage around the engine seal. 

ð price @pycool . Does the price comes with free servicing? Prices of wish nowadays are like going down. Its at 109k just end of april. Those on the waiting list can seriously consider. ð­Should have waited longer.

It's going down, but probably due to expected Coe price drop once the Uber quota is fulfilled in the coming months. Thus, in calculation I prefer to use the worst case scenario where AD gains the most at rebate level.

Greenwood,

Did your SE say anything about the car collection. Was told must drive to west coast and collect is it? Then the old car leave there if you are trade in. Not sure if i heard it wrongly. I thought quite inconvinient to drive all the way to west coast.

Since you getting white colour wish, your plate u getting the yellow white colour?

Yes, collection at west coast. No choice. I did not ask about car plate colour.

ð price @pycool . Does the price comes with free servicing? Prices of wish nowadays are like going down. Its at 109k just end of april. Those on the waiting list can seriously consider. ð­Should have waited longer.

Only 1 year free servicing...

Ubor target is 10000 cars ... First phrase is 1800 cars .... Do you think how much the COE can go down ? Every time when price is low and thus Ubor with enter in very last 5 mins to fill the GAP and push up the prices !

Ubor target is 10000 cars ... First phrase is 1800 cars .... Do you think how much the COE can go down ? Every time when price is low and thus Ubor with enter in very last 5 mins to fill the GAP and push up the prices !

Yup...I was followin the COE live bidding and suddenly shoot up from $40K.... [bounce1]

I thought Uber are bidding Cat 'A'....1600cc & below, but Cat 'B' still has so many bid.

Wondering why [confused]

Yup...I was followin the COE live bidding and suddenly shoot up from $40K.... [bounce1]

I thought Uber are bidding Cat 'A'....1600cc & below, but Cat 'B' still has so many bid.

Wondering why [confused]

Uber also bid Cat B and open cat

Neutral Newbie

Is there a difference between the OMV value of a "standard" compare to "elegance"?

Not too sure but I think should be the same as the difference isn't big.

Neutral Newbie

Beside Wish, anyone also consider Honda Mobilo?

I am caught in-between these two models. One is know for its reliability and the other for being a newer model.

Both also around the same prices.

Neutral Newbie

I am caught in-between these two models. One is know for its reliability and the other for being a newer model.

Wish SE uses these tactic to push down Mobilio . 6 airbags vs 2 airbags . Rear Disc brakes vs rear drum brakes .

Price wise I think wish got offer now at 104000 . Not too sure what is mobilio offer price now . I think wish price is quite attractive.

But in terms of road tax and insurance wish is slightly higher due to 1.8 vs 1.5 .

I am still looking around . Can't decide also .

(edited)

My view is that mobilio and arvanza both look like third world cars... but beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder Edited by Greenwood

We only viewed mobolio once and never look at it again. Don't like the design, especially interior.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1