Toyota wish queries

Obscurest

Neutral Newbie
Mobilo is selling at $102,888 now

Wish SE uses these tactic to push down Mobilio . 6 airbags vs 2 airbags . Rear Disc brakes vs rear drum brakes .

Price wise I think wish got offer now at 104000 . Not too sure what is mobilio offer price now . I think wish price is quite attractive.

But in terms of road tax and insurance wish is slightly higher due to 1.8 vs 1.5 .

I am still looking around . Can't decide also .

↡ Advertisement

Wish SE uses these tactic to push down Mobilio . 6 airbags vs 2 airbags . Rear Disc brakes vs rear drum brakes .

Price wise I think wish got offer now at 104000 . Not too sure what is mobilio offer price now . I think wish price is quite attractive.

But in terms of road tax and insurance wish is slightly higher due to 1.8 vs 1.5 .

I am still looking around . Can't decide also .

I think

1. Wish slightly bigger than mobilio

2. Wish Interior slightly nicer than mobilio

3. Wish Exteriror slight nicer than mobilio

4. Wish Price slightly higher than mobilio

5. Wish has a higher pool of spare parts in SG

If the update mobilio dashboard is available in SG, it will win wish hands down

Neutral Newbie

Beside Wish, anyone also consider Honda Mobilo?

I am caught in-between these two models. One is know for its reliability and the other for being a newer model.

Both also around the same prices.

Just sharing my personal experience and opinion.

I was driving a Wish for 10 years till last week, when I collected my Honda Mobilio. I would have gotten Wish again (extremely reliable) but for the reason that the drive of this new Wish is sluggish, to me and my wife. The car's pick up and response to acceleration is just not the same as my old Wish, so different that my wife and myself just could not accept it. After test driving many small MPVs (2L and under), we settled on Mobilio.

Wish has advantages of better specifications (the internals like keyless start stop and entry, power window, more storage spaces (something I miss a lot in my Mobilio), digital controls of A/C and such).

Mobilio has advantage of rear air-blower.

Neutral Newbie

I think

1. Wish slightly bigger than mobilio

2. Wish Interior slightly nicer than mobilio

3. Wish Exteriror slight nicer than mobilio

4. Wish Price slightly higher than mobilio

5. Wish has a higher pool of spare parts in SG

If the update mobilio dashboard is available in SG, it will win wish hands down

Not to mention wish made in Japan . Mobilio is Thailand made . But then Altis also Thailand but also popular buy.

Will they bring in the face lift mobilio soon?

(edited)

How abt Sienta? Is a practice car. anyone is

also comparing wish , Mobilio n Sienta?

Edited by Lilukl

How abt Sienta? Is a practice car. anyone is

also comparing wish , Mobilio n Sienta?

You should compare Avanza vs Mobilio vs Sienta CAT A

Wish vs Caren CAT B

Hi Guyz,

I had just confirmed my purchase for Wish Elegance in Toyota ubi showroom. My selected color is silver metacllic. Got a non gurantee COE bid

Hi Guyz,

I had just confirmed my purchased for Wish Elegance in Toyota ubi showroom. My selected color is silver metacllic. Got a non gurantee COE bid.

Currently, i am a Vios owner and very satisfy with the toyota driving experience. Although, the vios is 2nd hand and i am the 3rd owner to this car. But overall i am still satisfy with the car performances and realibility. Before vios was driving picanto. So gradually been upgrading the cc of the car from 1.1 to 1.5 and now 1.8.

Personally, i had my test drive experience in the showroom before this promo about a mth ago. It really caught my attention is the spacious of interior. Especially, having 3 kids and surely there will be more room for my kids to roam around.

Although, i felt the pickup power for this car is abit under power but after the pickup and the performance really cope well. But really like the driver compartment and 1st time having the feel like having my own space in the car.

As for exterior is also very acceptable as compare to other MPV. Before deciding this purchase and my family and me had been hunting high and low for a new or used car. We ever shorlisted Vezel/Shutter/Sienta/Altis but all does not have the satisfaction that we requiring. Although some of the car model above comes with nice design for exterior and interior.

But at last the most lucky is when i saw the promo from toyota that wish finally dropping price of ard 10k in less than a mth after my test drive. If this promo does not come in and we maybe end up with vezel or shutter.

Hi Guyz,

I had just confirmed my purchased for Wish Elegance in Toyota ubi showroom. My selected color is silver metacllic. Got a non gurantee COE bid.

Currently, i am a Vios owner and very satisfy with the toyota driving experience. Although, the vios is 2nd hand and i am the 3rd owner to this car. But overall i am still satisfy with the car performances and realibility. Before vios was driving picanto. So gradually been upgrading the cc of the car from 1.1 to 1.5 and now 1.8.

Personally, i had my test drive experience in the showroom before this promo about a mth ago. It really caught my attention is the spacious of interior. Especially, having 3 kids and surely there will be more room for my kids to roam around.

Although, i felt the pickup power for this car is abit under power but after the pickup and the performance really cope well. But really like the driver compartment and 1st time having the feel like having my own space in the car.

As for exterior is also very acceptable as compare to other MPV. Before deciding this purchase and my family and me had been hunting high and low for a new or used car. We ever shorlisted Vezel/Shutter/Sienta/Altis but all does not have the satisfaction that we requiring. Although some of the car model above comes with nice design for exterior and interior.

But at last the most lucky is when i saw the promo from toyota that wish finally dropping price of ard 10k in less than a mth after my test drive. If this promo does not come in and we maybe end up with vezel or shutter.

Congrats! What price did you pay for the elegance? BM bidding has been quite aggressive... u may get your coe in the next bid

I paid for 108,488 fot the elegance and trade in my previous car for 20k. So at least i feel worth in buying the car. Because i did a search for 2013 wish and the montly installment is almost similar in buying a new car.

Actually, we wanted to buy a gurantee bid but the SE advised no point paying another 2k so i believe they confident in securing the bid.

Defintely cant wait for the car and must go to west coast and 1 to 1 exchange when the new car arrive.

When i visited the showroom earlier and saw a few wish were in bad condition. Due to accident and saw 1 of the car driver door was severely dented in.

Anyway, do you all think buying elegance is a good choice? Also i notice only driver seat have arm rest but passenger do not have. So is this another option to inclue or can ask for free upgrade since is elegance model?

You should compare Avanza vs Mobilio vs Sienta CAT A

Wish vs Caren CAT B

I'm look at the selling price range instead of COE cat.

Neutral Newbie

I was at BM few days ago. The price of $108k for elegance model is at promotional price (aka clear stock) for all colours except pearl white, black and beige. These 3 colours got no promotion and you have to pay $114k for it if you choosing these popular colours.

The brown leather is not included in the deal. Have to top-up around $1k for it as it is under the "sports" model deal. The "elegance" only black interior. Booking fee close to $20k.

The price tag of $120k listed in the brochure is before all those in-house loan, insurance, drive happy etc deduction.

Neutral Newbie

Greenwood,

Did your SE say anything about the car collection. Was told must drive to west coast and collect is it? Then the old car leave there if you are trade in. Not sure if i heard it wrongly. I thought quite inconvinient to drive all the way to west coast.

Since you getting white colour wish, your plate u getting the yellow white colour?

Hi, I've just collected my car at West Coast. Set your gps and it's not that bad a drive there off-peak. The collection Centre is air conditioned and the cars are parked under shelter. Not as bad as I thought.

Neutral Newbie

I paid 108488 for elegance version. Black colour arriving in July. Anyone know if possible to request for a 2 channel camera? Also , possible to install auto folding side mirror? I asked my SE not to install the roof mounted DVD. He told can sell it off. Wonder if it's true and how much I can sell...

Installation of 2 channel camera might void the warranty for AD. Must check. Otherwise need to buy those overpriced ones at their service Centre and have them install it. Anyone else can advise?

Installation of 2 channel camera might void the warranty for AD. Must check. Otherwise need to buy those overpriced ones at their service Centre and have them install it. Anyone else can advise?

I will not install back recording camera but will just buy a xiaomi front recording camera and plug into cigarette power source. A bit ugly but i can accept. Easier to change cameras in future too.

At this low price, better to top up 1-2k for Gtd coe.

Else like last time when altis was selling below 100k. Many ppl sign for it but in the end can't get car after the 6 bid as the Coe go up.