Toyota wish queries

Obscurest

Installation of 2 channel camera might void the warranty for AD. Must check. Otherwise need to buy those overpriced ones at their service Centre and have them install it. Anyone else can advise?

I prefer having a 2 channel camera. Thus, told them not to install the camera. I did mine outside. Of course, they said that installing outside might void the warranty. On the other hand, if u do it at reputable (good) installer, what can go wrong? Don't like the scare tactics by BM.

(edited)

I prefer having a 2 channel camera. Thus, told them not to install the camera. I did mine outside. Of course, they said that installing outside might void the warranty. On the other hand, if u do it at reputable (good) installer, what can go wrong? Don't like the scare tactics by BM.

Not scare tactic lar. It's reasonable for them to avoid liability. Otherwise, it becomes grey on who should take responsibility if something happens.

Just that I don't like their expensive charges!

Edited by Jimmy82

Neutral Newbie

Can I check whether there is a Toyota Wish Singapore Forum other than MyCarForum?

Cannot seem to find the link.

Can I check whether there is a Toyota Wish Singapore Forum other than MyCarForum?

Cannot seem to find the link.

look out for the SG Toyota Wish Owners Group on FB.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Newbie here. Does anyone come across a strange electronic sound from the rear wheel of your wish ? And also the alarm sometimes got sound sometimes no sound.

Hi all,

Newbie here. Does anyone come across a strange electronic sound from the rear wheel of your wish ? And also the alarm sometimes got sound sometimes no sound.

can you be more specific?  how old is your wish?

Hi for the Toyota wish 06 model is it possible to fold the middle seat to be completely flat like the last row?

Yes. The seat cushions can be pull out for the back rest to completely fold down. The design is same as new Wish and Mazda 5.

Yes. The seat cushions can be pull out for the back rest to completely fold down. The design is same as new Wish and Mazda 5.

Oh thanks! I tried pulling the thing and indeed the seat cushion is pulled out. And one more point, whenever I adjust the middle seats to let people sit at the last row, I always have problem locking the middle seats back into it's position. It seems to be semi-spoilt in the locking mechanism. I have to slide front and back and try to let it lock down. Is it supposed to be like this?

Oh thanks! I tried pulling the thing and indeed the seat cushion is pulled out. And one more point, whenever I adjust the middle seats to let people sit at the last row, I always have problem locking the middle seats back into it's position. It seems to be semi-spoilt in the locking mechanism. I have to slide front and back and try to let it lock down. Is it supposed to be like this?

nope.

Neutral Newbie

Maybe u want to try lubricant the rail. Usually seat seldom spoil that easily unless being abuse before.