Toyota wish queries

Obscurest

Neutral Newbie

Are you driving the new wish ? How old is your wish ?

Wow. That's A lot of difference. Are you driving the new wish? Heard the old wish is more fuel economy which doesn't make sense to me . Lol

Yes, 2016 new wish. Just for the records, I am on shell 95, car due for 5k servicing in Nov.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Mine only 10km/l on eco mode and stock. Felt very sad. Probably 60 road, 40 highway

Thats quite low. Still running in? My old 2006 wish gets 12-14km/l depending on how heavy footed I am. 80 road 20 highway. Using SPC 92.

Edited by Nzy

Neutral Newbie

Thats quite low. Still running in? My old 2006 wish gets 12-14km/l depending on how heavy footed I am. 80 road 20 highway. Using SPC 92.

I am very mild on accelerator, mindful of foot. I suspect something not right but dun have the technical expertise to determine the root cause. Maybe when I go for 5K servicing, will highlight. But doubt anythg can be done. They will accuse me if my driving pattern.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, can kindly share your agent contact with me?
I went to the showroom and was quoted $116488 for wish. Free upgraded to elegance model, ie standard or elegance also tat price. 6 bids non guaranteed COE. Want guaranteed 2 bids COE, top up $3k.

Hi all, I just got my coe and will be collecting my wish mid of Nov.

Would like to find out how is the wish car audio head unit? Does most if them replace it?

Anybody send their car to groomer lad for coating? If yes, is it good?

Hi bro and sis. I have signed up for the NG COE, and so far have failed to secure my COE after 3 bids. May I know what's the chances of getting COE for NG COE for Borneo Motors?

Hi bro and sis. I have signed up for the NG COE, and so far have failed to secure my COE after 3 bids. May I know what's the chances of getting COE for NG COE for Borneo Motors?

i signed for NG COE standard, end Aug. 

got the COE on the 4th bid.

hope you get yours soon too :)

Neutral Newbie

hi all, AIG send me insurance renewal for my 1 year old Wish, amount to be 2083 after 20% NCD and 10% BMS renewal discount. So, what you guys normally will do? insured back with AIG or choose others? AIG seems like protection better, it says give you a brand new car in case of beyond repair accident.

Neutral Newbie

I'm upgrading rims and tyres so my current ones for sale.

Taiwan rims 16 inch with Continental CPC5 tyres 205/55/16.

Estimated travelled 3,000 km so probably is more than 95% remaining life. Its still on my car, will upgrade to 17 inch next week. Looking at $500. It's good if you are upgrading to 16 inch. Refer to the pictures.

post-141100-0-46138400-1477273911_thumb.jpg

post-141100-0-87179400-1477273911_thumb.jpg

post-141100-0-21634700-1477273912_thumb.jpg

post-141100-0-84546500-1477273912_thumb.jpg

post-141100-0-20767800-1477273913_thumb.jpg

hi all, AIG send me insurance renewal for my 1 year old Wish, amount to be 2083 after 20% NCD and 10% BMS renewal discount. So, what you guys normally will do? insured back with AIG or choose others? AIG seems like protection better, it says give you a brand new car in case of beyond repair accident.

over priced. run.

Neutral Newbie

over priced. run.

I check AXA, about 1500+, but maybe hard to compare apple and orange... so, any new Wish owner choose other insurer after first year? thanks.,

If you don't mind can check with China Taiping , mine with 50% ncd only $618 .

Hi Toyota Wish Owners, can you guys share your car fuel consumtion over here. I'm only having at max an avg of 11.4km/litre which is far off from the 14.7km/l stated on the website. Using 98 Petrol. Standard BM Wish. Driving with Eco mode on.

My Wish Std had clock 3400 km, FC returns between 12.5 to 13.2 km/l based on actual calculation with Eco mode on. Also the onboard meter always shows a better reading of 0.1 upto max of 0.5 km/l. My driving route are 60% of expressway and I am on Esso 5000.

I feel that a better guage for the FC is also to compare your previous ride FC as your driving style and routes are unique only to yourself. So you just cant compare someone else who drive gently and 90% of the time travelling on expressway.

My previous ride is a Mit Lancer MT and I was getting ~13 km/l so after changing to Wish I am also getting FC figure near to that, I am happy and can say that the Wish is quite fuel efficient, at least to me.

BM quoted me $2.3k for AIG insurance...

Checked with Aviva only $1.1k. Too bad BM not in their approved repairer list,so cannot take Aviva..

Any new Wish owners using other insurance can share some details?

BM quoted me $2.3k for AIG insurance...

Checked with Aviva only $1.1k. Too bad BM not in their approved repairer list,so cannot take Aviva..

Any new Wish owners using other insurance can share some details?

You may proceed with Aviva. For workshops which are not under their approved workshop list, you just need to pay double amount of the excess.

Just choose the option with lowest access ($250 if I remember correctly) and you may still go back to BM for repair by paying $500 excess.

↡ Advertisement